PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Kazaa For Free On Imac

jason
09-18-2003, 10:11 PM
i can download kazaa, kazaa-lite but once it is in my download manager i don't know what to do with it. any advice?

locustfurnace
09-18-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by jason@Sep 18 2003, 10:11 PM
i can download kazaa, kazaa-lite but once it is in my download manager i don't know what to do with it. any advice?
this must be a Mac attack week. so many postings for Mac stuff.

you have to open your startup disk, dont know what you called it. could be OS9, whatever. it looks like the hard drive icon.
click it, go to the download folder you downloaded your items to.
if you can not rem what folder it went to. then do this, go and download something else. then when it starts to download. look at where it is being stored at.
then open the start up disk icon, and go to that folder.
then you can install your software

stevil
11-24-2003, 04:21 PM
I see you posted this last month, but maybe you'll check this forum again. Isn't Kazaa Lite a Windows-only program? Without a windows emulator, you won't be able to run it on an iMac. Unless you already have a windows emulator, you would be better off running a Mac application, like "Poisoned".

locustfurnace
11-24-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by stevil@Nov 24 2003, 05:21 PM
I see you posted this last month, ..... like "Poisoned".
yea, 2 months ago it was posted. if you want to drop a hint to someone to use a different app, or have a suggestion, you might also drop a link to the site, that would be helpful, since alot of people dont yet still know how to find apps, amazing it seems, but very true.

Poisoned is a file sharing application for Mac OS X.
http://www.poisonedproject.com/