PDA

View Full Version : Fonts

defragthis
12-08-2003, 12:48 AM
does any one have a good font that displays these as speacial characters? some others in the set are (outlined and full) boxs circles angles degreesign, and so on. hearts spades diamonds clubs.

locustfurnace
12-08-2003, 04:45 AM
you might want to do a search on google for "wingdings", as thats usually what they are called.

defragthis
12-16-2003, 01:38 AM
thank you but i'm looking for a clone of the origanal system font. the speacial characters have functions when typed. the most important of these to me is the bent arrows that can control curser movement. i am playing with genesis and would like to add a super small input output text routine even smaller than qbasic, map size is so limited i have to watch every byte.

locustfurnace
12-16-2003, 09:11 AM
yes, these are called wingdings, you should always have a few of these present in your system once you install your OS, there are many different types. but they are called wingdings. so you can look for different types. else, load up your character map app so you can view the whole font tables and scroll through each set of fonts looking for the ones you want. if they are installed then you can view the font faces much easier.

PH909800
12-05-2007, 06:54 PM
xxxxxxxxxx