PDA

View Full Version : Symantec Q&A for DOS

talkingmonkey
02-27-2011, 01:55 AM
In desperate need for a copy of the database software Q&A 4.0 (or v5.0) for DOS by Symantec. My dad, who has been using this program for years, had a hard drive crash and needs to reinstall, but can't find his set of disks.

Program Name: Q&A for DOS by Symantec
Current version: n/a - discontinued
Desired versions: either v4.0 or v5.0
Description: database software that was sold by Symantec in the early 1990's.

SaintVeep
08-31-2011, 05:39 AM
In desperate need for a copy of the database software Q&A 4.0 (or v5.0) for DOS by Symantec. My dad, who has been using this program for years, had a hard drive crash and needs to reinstall, but can't find his set of disks.

Program Name: Q&A for DOS by Symantec
Current version: n/a - discontinued
Desired versions: either v4.0 or v5.0
Description: database software that was sold by Symantec in the early 1990's.

I have a UK english edition of Q&A4 for DOS - alas not the original installation disks which were never included in the package when I bought my first computer - working on two computers both of which use Windows XP Pro. Little problems have arisen with printing but it is possible to overcome some of these. However I believe that it might prove difficult to use Q&A4 with more recent editions of Windows.

If you care to contact me on:
rozel@maltanet.net
giving me details of the computer on which your dad wishes to run Q&A then I may be able to help by sending you a working copy with directions on how to instal.
Ray.