PDA

View Full Version : Msn Messenger Help Involving Windows Xp

aiden
01-29-2004, 10:41 PM
hi i have windows xp and i don't like when iclick on "to sign in wtih a different account, click here. and when i do i dont' like the part where beside where you are suppose to write your email address, i don't like how it stores the email address in their do u know anyway i can delete them?
it stores all the email address of people who sign in msn. I don't like that, is theri any way to delete them all?

the gaffer
01-30-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by aiden@Jan 29 2004, 11:41 PM
hi i have windows xp and i don't like when iclick on "to sign in wtih a different account, click here. and when i do i dont' like the part where beside where you are suppose to write your email address, i don't like how it stores the email address in their do u know anyway i can delete them?
it stores all the email address of people who sign in msn. I don't like that, is theri any way to delete them all?
which version of msn are you running? i think you will find on the main sign in box a small square box thats says remember my name and password near it, if checked with a tick it will remember all names that sign in, uncheck this box and it should clear your problem,

SSS
02-16-2004, 07:32 PM
There is no way you can remove the link to sign in with a differnet account in MSN Messenger on XP. You will have to reset your user account to do this.