PDA

View Full Version : Neato Mediaface I

Chris Murphy
02-12-2004, 07:18 PM
Does anybody have the version of Neato labeling software that was an upgrade from the original Neato Mediaface software, but pre-Media Face 2. It features a larger box for adding multiple lines of text to a CD label. Thank you in advance.

pun
02-12-2004, 09:01 PM
A program name is nice but we really do need a little more to go on then that.

The pinned topic How To Request An App at the to of this request board explains the information we need to try and fill your request.

The more info you can give us the better a chance we have of finding your program for you.

Please read the pinned subject then try and supply us with the needed information.

Thank you

locustfurnace
02-12-2004, 09:13 PM
I am not sure if this requested title is, or was ever released as Shareware, this might only be a retail app.
If this was never a freeware/shareware title, your best bet is to look on ebay.com

Goslow
02-16-2004, 12:02 AM
Messy confusing search but it looks to me like it was free download but prolly had to register,a tricky search with no found viable links made even more difficult without the file name (this may improve result) for the version you want, also came free with neato media (labels etc) so someone might have a disk.

locustfurnace
02-16-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Goslow@Feb 16 2004, 01:02 AM
also came free with neato media (labels etc) so someone might have a disk.
FREE? you mean it was packaged with a OEM computer, which does not mean it is free, it is still a retail app, just as Windows comes "FREE" when you buy a computer from Dell, Gateway, HP.....
If it comes with the labels. its still being paid for. and prolly has a EULA packaged with the disk.

Goslow
02-17-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by locustfurnace+ Feb 16 2004, 08:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (locustfurnace @ Feb 16 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>packaged with a OEM computer, which does not mean it is free[/b]lol,thats the truth.<!--QuoteBegin--locustfurnace@ Feb 16 2004, 08:35 AM
FREE? you mean it was packaged with a OEM computer[/quote]It could well have been it wouldn&#39;t suprise me I see lots of packages were they put freeware on a &#39;puter to make it look more impressive,I also see people buy disks of free software or even worse suckered into paying for links on where to download free software for free&#33; Dont know if they built the price of the disk into the labels (prolly) but the software looked freeware prolly encouraged to use their labels/stationary.
As I said "messy confusing" search but looked that way to me (imho),happy to be proved wrong as I&#39;m a sucker for information.
:huh: I thought free was S.E.

locustfurnace
02-18-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Goslow+Feb 17 2004, 02:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goslow @ Feb 17 2004, 02:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I also see people buy disks of free software or even worse suckered into paying for links on where to download free software for free[/b]
Yes, currently thats the business model for Lindows.com, they have the purchaser pay for a membership to download software - thats free everywhere else on the net. Not to mention how that company is building their whole business from people developing software on their own, giving it away for free, and Micheal Robertson packs it up and kind of leaves the customers to believe they invented it all, and your paying &#39;them&#39; to further develop these titles, which is not the case.

I understand the paying for the media and preparing of the packaging, but not to say they created the software then charging high amounts for the software.

<!--QuoteBegin--Goslow@Feb 17 2004, 02:45 AM
suckered into paying for links on where to download free software for free[/quote]
Yea and people complain about being asked to fill in alittle info to help find them software they are seeking&#33;