PDA

View Full Version : Any Version And Support For Klite

klitetools
03-04-2004, 02:20 PM
if any body needs a reliable place to find any version of klite, 2.4.3, 2.4.4, klr2.5.0, k-lite 2.6 and support for it just go here our site is never down, and we offer proper support (http://www.klitetools.com/forums.html) :lol:

locustfurnace
03-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Thats good to see a site dedicated to this kazaa thread-spamming. Maybe now users who keep spamming this board with kazaa threads can head over there, and post til their hearts-content.

klitetools
03-04-2004, 02:38 PM
if you are not intersted thats fine, but first of all its hard to find versions of klite now, second that other site from the other thread keeps going down. i have put up one thread for people's info

sorry if that bothered you B)

FED UP
03-04-2004, 02:40 PM
YAHOOOOOOOOO, I THINK IVE JUST FOUND A PLACE THAT REALLY NEEDS MY ADVICE, ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,

locustfurnace
03-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by klitetools@Mar 4 2004, 03:38 PM
if you are not intersted thats fine, but first of all its hard to find versions of klite now, second that other site from the other thread keeps going down. i have put up one thread for people's info

sorry if that bothered you B)
You misunderstand me. I am not bothered at all. I am glad to see a site dedicated to Kazaa and its like. Since your not a member/regular here, you do not see the unnecessary posting that goes on at this board concerning kazaa and kazaa stuff.
I personally get tired of seeing kazaa threads on an OldVersion software forum. I keep telling people this site is about more than Kazaa. But one member keeps upping their kazaa postings day in day out. If this were a kazaa board; which you have, I would understand tons of threads pertaining to a single subject, but this site handles more than just 1 app.
I would hope all those who post kazaa related threads here, will gladly join your board, and leave this board to GENERAL software questions.
An occasional kazaa question is fine, but to have the board spammed over an over about kazaa gets annoying.

klitetools
03-04-2004, 05:18 PM
i understand i do appologize :(