PDA

View Full Version : What Trial - The Remix

03-20-2004, 04:32 AM
Erm Locust... the post Fury posted in the What Trial pointed to e-bay and not to a crack site! I think he was making a point.....

guest_Tom
03-20-2004, 04:34 AM
Unless he edited the post himself like it says.....

the gaffer
03-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Guest@Mar 20 2004, 05:32 AM
Erm Locust... the post Fury posted in the What Trial pointed to e-bay and not to a crack site! I think he was making a point.....
i personally didnt read this early enough but the post was edited by locustfurnace, if you had taken the time to read it states this post was edited by locustfurnace at the bottom of the box.he would only have edited it and closed the thread due to it pointing to a serial or warez site, perhaps you should consider registering then you could pm him direct and not have to start a new thread just to make a comment to him.

locustfurnace
03-20-2004, 08:00 AM
The links originally pointed to a warez-serial site. I edited it. As I stated, and other members/guests have clearly noticed.
By reading the context of the poster's reply, you should have determined that Fury's intent was not to suggest someone head over to ebay.
This is why the post was edited, and my admend was in bold markup.
If the poster had pointed them originally to ebay.com, do yo think I would find reason in that? If you had, all you would have had to do was read a few lines up in the thread, to see I also pointed to ebay.com. Why would I be inclined to closing the thread?
And as stated in the orignal thread, the thread starters' request was fulfilled - hence the quote.

And since this is another unnecessary thread, it too will be closed.
Don't post 'YAT' on why did I close this thread.