PDA

View Full Version : Why Was Deadaim Version 3.2.1 Taken Down?

narcotoboy
03-26-2004, 03:03 AM
topic.

the gaffer
03-26-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by narcotoboy@Mar 26 2004, 04:03 AM
topic.
i think this a little meaningless, would you like to elaborate on what point you are tryoing to make ?

locustfurnace
03-26-2004, 10:15 AM
They mean, refer to the thread title for the body's content.
It is pointless, and was also originally posted into the wrong board.

narcotoboy
03-26-2004, 04:19 PM
sorry, but from the board I come from we say "topic" and others would instantly know what we were referring to.
you never answered my question though...
Why was DeadAIM 3.2.1 taken down?
I remember seeing it available for download here but now it's gone.
Also, any other website that I go to, they too don't have 3.2.1...
Maybe I should have went back to the jdennis.net forums...

locustfurnace
03-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by narcotoboy@Mar 26 2004, 05:19 PM
sorry, but from the board I come from we say "topic" and others would instantly know what we were referring to.
you never answered my question though...

Yes, I knew what you were asking, re-read my reply.
I did not answer your question because I am not the Owners/Admins of the site. Just a member/moderator, so I am unable to give you an explaination, but there could be a reason that is as simple as, alot of sites who host files can receive a C&D to remove the hosted files from the owners. That could be one reason your not seeing the files hosted anywhere. The reasons given for C&D can vary also - if this is the case.
There could be many reasons, such as maybe it was never downloaded, so the owners removed it from the listing to add something else in its place?
You'll have to wait an see if the owners reply.

narcotoboy
03-26-2004, 09:22 PM
Oh, For some reason I though you were the administrator....

I actually liked 3.2.1 better than the other 3.x versions....

fearpi
04-17-2004, 11:44 AM
Once DeadAim became a retail product when he started charging for version 4, jdennis allowed those people with earlier versions to continue using it, but made it illegal for any versions prior to 4 to be distributed.

05-16-2004, 12:17 AM
Sounds like a business to avoid supporting.

guest_Mags
09-16-2004, 04:54 PM
I tried to download the old verson DeadAIM 3.2.8 and it says it has downloaded but when I try to run it I can't find the file. Can you tell me what's wrong?thanx! :(

locustfurnace
09-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Keep track of where you download your files to, you should make a folder called "Downloads" and always keep your files in there, and don't just click "OK" whenever presented with a download dialog.
Use the FIND FILE built into Windows to search the drive for the file. Just used the name of the program, such as deadaim and search.