PDA

View Full Version : I Am A Beta



SSS
12-09-2002, 06:29 PM
Instead of a release candidate, i am a beta. I am probably the first one in this forum who got this title.

OldVersion.com Admin
12-09-2002, 06:29 PM
My post count still owns yours ;) :P

SSS
12-09-2002, 06:31 PM
What do you mean by that?

OldVersion.com Admin
12-09-2002, 07:19 PM
ABlix's posts:

Posts: 87
Co-Webmaster

SSS's posts:

Posts: 52
Beta


It is obvious here who is superior :P

SSS
12-09-2002, 07:32 PM
It is :huh:

SSS
12-17-2002, 05:11 PM
9 posts for me and we will still have the same post count :P

lightsup55
12-17-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by SSS@Dec 17 2002, 05:11 PM
9 posts for me and we will still have the same post count :P
You're right.

OldVersion.com Admin
12-17-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by lightsup55+Dec 17 2002, 06:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lightsup55 @ Dec 17 2002, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SSS@Dec 17 2002, 05:11 PM
9 posts for me and we will still have the same post count :P
You&#39;re right.[/b][/quote]
Nope, he&#39;s wrong.

lightsup55
12-18-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by ABlix+Dec 17 2002, 07:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ABlix @ Dec 17 2002, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -lightsup55@Dec 17 2002, 06:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SSS@Dec 17 2002, 05:11 PM
9 posts for me and we will still have the same post count :P
You&#39;re right.
Nope, he&#39;s wrong.[/b][/quote]
Now he is&#33;