PDA

View Full Version : Links Dont Work

-Person-
05-15-2004, 02:11 AM
i click on them and nothing happens...

its still requesting the info.. is server down?

joeblow
05-15-2004, 03:03 AM
whats wrong with the file? i try to dl it and can';t. I can download other programs on this site though...

locustfurnace
05-15-2004, 11:21 AM
Thats not enough info. What links? on the main site, or the ones in the forum? Which exact links? IF your referring to the links posted in the forum, those are not controlled by Oldversion.com, only the ones on the main site are hosted and maintained by the staff at Oldversion.com, the rest are located by members, and there is no guarantee those links will stay active.
if you find links not working in a particular thread, post a comment in that thread, so someone can see what links do not work, and possibly correct them with new links.
Posting a seperate thread as you did, is not too helpful in figuring out what your referring to. Can't fix the problem when you have not point to the correct thread which needs fixed.

OldVersion.com Admin
05-15-2004, 12:12 PM
I believe that Server #2 which hosts our most popular files (kazaa lite, deadaim and a few others) might have been temporarily down last night. It should be functional now.

ssj4
05-18-2004, 12:54 AM
click here. (http://www.dl1.oldversion.com/x/kazaalite243.exe)

locustfurnace
05-18-2004, 05:45 PM
Please post server problems in the proper board. This post has been moved to the Oldversion.com board from the General.

05-19-2004, 07:53 AM
think ya self lucky its rubbish now anyway, get win mx