PDA

View Full Version : Login Problems

SSS
12-10-2002, 06:44 AM
Sometimes when i log in, it does not log me in. I have to login the second time. Why do i have to do that? Is it ever going to be fixed?

Last edited by SSS at Dec 10 2002, 06:45 AM

lightsup55
12-10-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by SSS@Dec 10 2002, 07:44 AM
Sometimes when i log in, it does not log me in. I have to login the second time. Why do i have to do that? Is it ever going to be fixed?
Keep in mind the copyright at the bottom of every page (Powered by Invision Board v1.0.1 © 2002) and notice the version number. The version that OldVersion.com is running is a beta version (I personaly don't trust Beta stuff). Invision Board v1.1 will soon be released and hopefully fix any problems that you or any one else has (altavar not showing up, login more than once, etc.). ABlix should let us know when the new version is up.

In other words, it's probably a bug in Invision Board v1.0.1 which won't get fixed until Invision Board v1.1. :(

If I were you, I would keep reporting any OTHER PROBLEMS anyway.

OldVersion.com Admin
12-10-2002, 02:26 PM
This version is actually not a beta, it is a final. However, it still has many bugs. As do you, I don't trust beta versions. Invision Board has released 1.1 beta 4, most seem to be reporting to be very stable. However, I want to wait until the final version of 1.1 until I upgrade.

I will probably upgrade the board, the same day that 1.1 is final.

SSS
12-10-2002, 03:53 PM
I'll be glad when you upgrade. Probably the avatars will start to show up when you upgrade (i hope). :unsure: