PDA

View Full Version : Wat Is Kazaa Lite Like?

victoria
05-23-2004, 06:43 PM
<span style='font-family:Impact'>Hey poeple.. wat is Kazaa like?>&#33; :unsure: i know it sounds prety stupid but yeah.. wats it like&#33;? ne good? i want answers from everyone but if u are uising a 1998 with cable internet please in clude that in ur reply.. THANKS&#33;</span>

05-23-2004, 11:47 PM
its like regular kazaa but w/o the adware.

locustfurnace
05-24-2004, 05:18 AM
This post could have been added to any of the already existing kazaa threads.
No need to add new threads, when there are 100 already started.

05-24-2004, 05:23 AM
its like taking a dump with your pants pulled up. ( pretty messy and full of s**t ) dont bother buddy its a has been was but aint no more

cj
05-24-2004, 09:23 PM
Kazaa is a file sharing program that lets you search and download documents, programs, pictures, music, and videos . kazaa is an adware, meaning you can see ads and advertisements while using the program. Kazaa lite doesnt have the ads.

leave_me_alone_0001
12-04-2004, 11:22 PM
I think everyone misunderstood this question..what they asked was what is kazaa (the original version) like..not kazaa lite lol..ne wayz kazaa is full of viruses I heard and I couldn&#39;t ever stay connected to either one of them for long..don&#39;t know why I couldn&#39;t but I had to uninstall them because it aggravated me

straight talker
12-05-2004, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by leave_me_alone_0001@Dec 5 2004, 12:22 AM
I think everyone misunderstood this question..what they asked was what is kazaa (the original version) like..not kazaa lite lol..ne wayz kazaa is full of viruses I heard and I couldn&#39;t ever stay connected to either one of them for long..don&#39;t know why I couldn&#39;t but I had to uninstall them because it aggravated me
i think before you correct people you yourself should read before posting, in the post the word lite had been missed out, in the topic title it states WAT IS KAZAA LITE LIKE. apart from not reading and understanding what you are replying to did you actually take the time to notice that the thread had been dead since may and this subject had actually been covered in many other threads when the forum suffered heavy spamming on the subject of kazaa of all types.pointless dragging it up again really

Welcome Guest
12-26-2004, 08:43 PM
i think before you correct people you yourself should read before posting, in the post the word lite had been missed out, in the topic title it states WAT IS KAZAA LITE LIKE. apart from not reading and understanding what you are replying to did you actually take the time to notice that the thread had been dead since may and this subject had actually been covered in many other threads whip

david
12-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Kazaa Lite is a FREE and clean version of Kazaa Media Desktop. It contains absolutely no spyware, adware or other unwanted software. The new K++ Edition even adds some cool extra functionality to the program: Unlimited searches, better multi-source downloading, constantly the highest Participation Level, a custom startup page, improved performance and much more. Kazaa Lite installer comes with a couple of very useful tools that will make your life much easier. Installation of these tools is optional. With Kazaa Lite you have access to millions of files: Movies, MP3, Software, Games and more. K-Lite Codec Pack for playing back all common movie formats.

i still have the installer if u whana get it just pm me on aim wrestlingwow3 :ph34r:

Jaime Andrés
12-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Welcome Guest@Dec 27 2004, 03:43 AM
i think before you correct people you yourself should read before posting, in the post the word lite had been missed out, in the topic title it states WAT IS KAZAA LITE LIKE. apart from not reading and understanding what you are replying to did you actually take the time to notice that the thread had been dead since may and this subject had actually been covered in many other threads whip
Quite honestly I would not think that Straight Talker or any one else for that matter would want to get involved in such a puerile and pedantic comment on a topic that nobody really cares a s**t about.

straight talker
12-27-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Jaime Andrés+Dec 26 2004, 09:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jaime Andrés @ Dec 26 2004, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Welcome Guest@Dec 27 2004, 03:43 AM
Quite honestly I would not think that Straight Talker or any one else for that matter would want to get involved in such a puerile and pedantic comment on a topic that nobody really cares a s**t about. [/b][/quote]
your right JAIMES i wouldnt , i used to post as a guest but then realised through regular good members, , that i was man enough to register and be responsible for my comments instead of being anonymous,guest posting with silly comments is kinda childish.

The Dude
01-05-2005, 02:46 PM
If i was gonna try Kazaa Lite,i would try the ORIGINAL KAZAA LIGHT and not this new Kazaa Lite resurrection&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I dunno............

01-06-2005, 11:05 PM
i think arguing over stupid things on message boards is for retards. dont argue either, or else youre a retard. retard.

kliteuser
01-07-2005, 12:51 AM
kazaa lite is the best p2p program out there....yes it can act like the people from this website...like * but kazaa lite is pretty good if you have a fast internet connection...the results are good,the speed isnt tooo bad,apperace of the program is not bad either (u can always intall skins to your choice) but yea in overall kazaa lite is okay...i say it probably the best program out there for you to download wheter you have dial up or broadband....if i was too give it a grade it would probably be a B-...just shy out of a regular B....if your hesitant of getting kazaa lite...id say just get it if you dont like it you can always unistall it with the unistaller included...you really dont have nothing to lose here :blink:

01-07-2005, 08:53 AM
what heppened to kazzalite tthis site doesnt offer it anymore or what

straight talker
01-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by ..@Jan 7 2005, 09:53 AM
what heppened to kazzalite tthis site doesnt offer it anymore or what
http://www.oldversion.com/sharman.php please read

David
01-15-2005, 10:10 PM
kazaa is gone from old verion they wont have it nemore i have had over 20 people im me on aim so far (~edited) i am not for oldversion.com and not conneted to them in any way and or working for them in anyway so stop asking me if i do lol&#33;&#33; but i will only send u the installer seens the installer is legal after that u are on your own... :ph34r:

straight talker
01-16-2005, 02:10 AM
this is not really the way to go ,i may be wrong but the moderator may just see this as a direct way to get kazaa through oldversion which is not allowed, may i add due to legal reasons kazaa was removed from oldversion and not because it just wasnt wanted. although continually pushing at members has caused it to go a little thin around the edges and become more of an annoyance rather than a topic to be discussed ending in many threads on this being closed .

dragonfire
02-03-2005, 04:36 AM
kazza lite is crap like all kazza products any dickwit knows that
also it seems to be a lot of name callling in these forums
i am beginning to agree with some friends of mine who say this site has lost it

straight talker
02-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by dragonfire@Feb 3 2005, 05:36 AM

also it seems to be a lot of name callling in these forums
i am beginning to agree with some friends of mine who say this site has lost it
in what way do you and your friend think the site has lost it ? name calling mainly appears to be irrate p2p users who seem to take offence when things do not suit them, members seem to get resented when they point out kazaa is not currently supplied by ov and links are removed,but that is not the members decision it is the site owners due to legal issues, im sure many members would like you to clarify why the site has lost it ?

TomInMassachusetts
02-11-2005, 04:33 AM
There are intelligent people who want a copy of Kazaa Lite. The way they do it is to download a good open-source p2p program and then use it to search other users&#39; shared folder for Kazaa Lite 2.4.3.

Posting anonymous rants in this forum to find the program seems kinda asinine to me.

02-11-2005, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by TomInMassachusetts@Feb 11 2005, 05:33 AM
There are intelligent people who want a copy of Kazaa Lite. The way they do it is to download a good open-source p2p program and then use it to search other users&#39; shared folder for Kazaa Lite 2.4.3.

Posting anonymous rants in this forum to find the program seems kinda asinine to me.
another point thats been said over and over many many times

spliff
02-17-2005, 09:15 AM
if you can still find it, good luck. most links are dead all over the net, but it was the shiznit of all kazaa type programs. i have it backed up (burned) and only use it. no ads spyware/adware/malware. and it still connects to any and all available kazaa networks to this very day.

aura4
02-17-2005, 09:49 AM
It also came with some type of encrypted ip blocker. you were automaticly logged in as "anonymous" no one could detect who you were or the files you were downloading/uploading. surprisingly kazaa lite was one of the very first alternative kazaa programs to start disapearing off the web.

02-17-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by aura4@Feb 17 2005, 10:49 AM
It also came with some type of encrypted ip blocker. you were automaticly logged in as "anonymous" no one could detect who you were or the files you were downloading/uploading. .
thats utter crap you can and will be caught by the riaa

malletthead
02-19-2005, 07:10 AM
i try to find and download kazaa lite and the link isnt there anymore does anyone have it or could post it for me?
thanks&#33;

02-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by malletthead@Feb 19 2005, 08:10 AM
i try to find and download kazaa lite and the link isnt there anymore does anyone have it or could post it for me?
thanks&#33;
read the whole thread

Banished
02-19-2005, 04:16 PM
You can get Kazaa Lite K++ from removed for free without having to register for anything.

spliff
02-20-2005, 05:06 PM
Theres a BIG difference between the old kazaa lite and these so called "new versions" or latest ones... (242e)