PDA

View Full Version : Average OV User Poll

lane
06-15-2004, 01:41 AM
Well I am new here but I must ask, what do you categorize yourself as?

I have a feeling most people here fit into Uber Newbie (I just cant stop using kazaa) but I have my doubts that they will actually say so.

06-15-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by lane@Jun 15 2004, 01:41 AM
Well I am new here but I must ask, what do you categorize yourself as?

I have a feeling most people here fit into Uber Newbie (I just cant stop using kazaa) but I have my doubts that they will actually say so.
dont suspect everyone is at your low level of intelligence perhaps you should study the site more before starting silly threads such as this, everyone who visits oldversion apart from the odd troll and the kazaa spammers falls under the same category but you seemed to of overlooked that category it should of come under FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL some who visit are obviously far more capable than others but that doesnt matter if the content supplied is of use , take the forum moderator for instence LF is obviously very computer literate but if help is required on a program he has never used and a computer beginner has been using that program then a complete beginner could help just as much. its not about what computer skills you have or how clever you are or what category you fit in , its just about helping people solve their problems and find the requests they seek.