PDA

View Full Version : Loadlibrary() Failed When I Launch K-lite!

whatthe?
05-21-2004, 07:03 PM
I recently downloaded Adaware and Spy bot search and destroy. Well, cool because I had so much hidden junk and also some browser lock down problems but it also killed my Kazaa. Dang! I guess it was full of spy ware. Well I have sinced uninstalled both spy bot and adaware and downloaded Kazaa lite k++ and everything goes smooth until I try and run the soft ware and I get "loadlibrary () failed". Can somone please tell me what I have done wrong or what the prob might be?

05-22-2004, 05:03 AM
well youve shit your lot pal, kazaalite is dying so no point in installing it anyway, your kazzaa stuffed up cuz its full of spyware and dont work when you remove it, guess its perhaps time to go legal and buy your cds like all good folk

Darren
06-10-2004, 11:04 PM
Kazaa lite and Kazaa arn't going no where....

so don't listen to anyone..there hear 4 good ;)

Travis Pastrana #199
06-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Seems like you better let go of Kazaa and get something else. That really isnt a Kazaa failure, but kazaa does that on purpose to you. When you remove the spy/ad ware that kazaa installs on your computer, your basiclly taking away kazaa's buddies. Kazaa know that they software isnt there anymore so it shuts it self down for you... think of it as its way of saying "f**k you". But nevertheless, theres p2p programs better that KMD. For example , k-lite. Thats the same thing but just with out the bullshit. But there are some corrupt files on there but i give it 9 out of 10 (being the highest). You have to be careful with it but other than that its a awsome program that i use everyday. Another program is Ares, for me i look at it as in WinMX and Kazaa-lite getting together and having a kid...ares. lol...its really good...im a k-lite fan and wouldn't use anything else but kazaa. But I hate to admit it but ARES might just be the next Kazza. It downloads fast, searches fast, and all that good stuff. Ares, like kazaa has ad-ware....BUT!!!..., you can choose to install it or not...its great, just uncheck that box and you have no ad-ware to be fouond on your system. If you dont like it simply uninstall it and it would be like if you never touch the thing. I highly recommend this for you....to get it just go to www.download.com and search in the MP3 section for a lil program called "ares"...with dial-up it shouldn't take you more than 3-3.5 minutes to download the program..its only like arouond 1.8mb. lates...good luck :D

06-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Ive been using kazaa lite for a long time now with no problems. Then all of the suddent the other day i cant launch kazaa. when i try to open it i get the error message "LoadLibrary() failed". I've tried reinstalling and it wont work. Ive had ad-aware for a while with no problems, but this problem started after my dad installed SpyBot. I deleted it, but k-lite still wont launch. This problem has been posted many times, but no one gives a solution other than start using a new program. I love my K-lite, I DONT WANT TO SWITCH UNLESS I HAVE TO. Does anyone please have a solution of some kind!?

locustfurnace
06-16-2004, 07:29 PM
edited

BEASTIEBOYS
06-16-2004, 08:03 PM
Ares is good and kinda fast (sometimes)

06-20-2004, 09:43 AM
I have a question, up until the other day my kazaa lite has run very smoothly, it all of a sudden started saying something about a error and a .dll file, i located the file but windows refuses to let me delete it. I deleted klite and reinstalled it time and time again and it still gives me the same msg, any help?

Jaime Andrés
06-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Try starting Windows in Safe Mode and deleting the file from Windows Explorer. You could also do this from the command prompt before Windows loads i.e. choose command prompt and not start in safe mode.

Jaime Andrés
06-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Travis Pastrana #199@Jun 14 2004, 08:47 PM
good luck :D
What bike are you running these days :unsure:

06-20-2004, 03:02 PM
How do I start my computer in safemode, im not smart with computers, can you tell me how to start my computer in safemode.

Jaime Andrés
06-20-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Guest@Jun 20 2004, 09:02 PM
How do I start my computer in safemode, im not smart with computers, can you tell me how to start my computer in safemode.
I very much doubt that you are not smart enough to boot in safe mode. However should that be the case re-start your computer, after the initial BIOS info you will see depending on your Windows version, something like ''Verifying pool data''. Just hit the key on the top row of your keyboard marked F8. This will then give you the option to start in safe mode or other options.
If this still sounds daunting as soon as your computer starts up, just keep pressing F8 until the boot options appear. Select safe mode and then navigate to Windows Explorer, then try to delete your unwanted file.

locustfurnace
06-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Deleting files via 'safe mode' is not always certain. Safe mode just loads the computer with limited support files, such as the higher resolution for the Video display, it defaults to using a safe VGA display driver.
If the program is loading when the computer starts, you need to disable it from loading, this can be done with the msconfig utility.
Click Start-->Run then type msconfig, go to the startup tab, and disable the kazaa app which is loading.
This will (should) disable the app from loading into memory when the computer starts. Then try deleting it after rebooting.
If this still does not solve the problem. then you might need to delete the stubborn app via DOS.

06-21-2004, 01:49 PM
I just set back my pc to acouple days ago, and now it is fine.

OSBETAARCHIVE
06-21-2004, 08:39 PM
My Webpage (http://oldversion.com/)