PDA

View Full Version : Gozilla Bad!

VlasakMaster
12-14-2002, 09:13 PM
I cant get rid of the damn program. I can remove all but one file. The file is named "GoIEHlp.dll". When I try do delete it a window pops up telling me that the program is either write protected or it is in use. I have closed the program and it is no longer running so what else could it be? I really need to get rid of it... it's driving me insane!!!!!!!!! :angry:

^Sponge^
12-15-2002, 04:03 AM
Check out this page. http://www.komando.com/tips_show.asp?showID=3499
It tells you how to get rid of that spyware program. Pay attention to the DOS stuff.

SteveGTR
12-16-2002, 09:20 AM
Rename the file, reboot, and then delete it.

From DOS box:

ren goiehlp.dll *.tmp

Good Luck,
Steve

scalar
02-09-2003, 05:56 PM
I find it totally bizarre that you're offering old version of GoZilla for download. Why the heck who anyone want to install old versions of spyware on their computer?

Is this done at the request of maschochists who want to suffer the pain of trying to uninstall the older versions, too? :)

igor
02-10-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by scalar@Feb 9 2003, 06:56 PM
I find it totally bizarre that you're offering old version of GoZilla for download. Why the heck who anyone want to install old versions of spyware on their computer?

Is this done at the request of maschochists who want to suffer the pain of trying to uninstall the older versions, too? :)
We do discriminate. Our job is not to tell the visitors which programs and versions to use. We are simply providing them for download.

It is assumed that whoever downloads anything from OldVersion.com is aware of what they are doing. If you need assistance, the forums are a great place to learn.

- Igor