PDA

View Full Version : Problems With Kazaa Lite- Ie-internet Error

Big Ron
06-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Hey guys, I am new here, as you can see. And I just want to tell you all that I love what you're doing here.. It's been a while since I've placed a post in a forum. I just love OLdversion.com & Kazaalite as well.. Except for one exception, right after I downloaded it I keep getting this
IE.Internet Error
everytime I try to use the internet. Is this Kazaa doing these or might it been some Funky file that I downloaded. ( in no way Am I dissing on Kazaa -Lite.. I love it. & wouldn't traded for anythign in the world.. I've tried everything ... Plus now I can't even search on yahoo , since it's not letting me type unto any fields ???

thanks., Ronald from Dallas ,TExas ! !

06-29-2004, 04:50 PM
CANT SEARCH ON YAHOO, you seem to found oldversion ok , ie.internet error AND CANNOT USE THE INTERNET. you seem to of used it ok to post this question. you love kazaa and have tried everything , THEN YEAH YOUVE MOST LIKELY HAD SEVERAL FUNKY FILES ADWARE SPYWARE TROJANS VIRUSES AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP THAT GOES WITH P2P, CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR STONE TROLL, theres a link in another kazaa thread to a kazaa forum go find it

bIG rON
06-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Guest@Jun 29 2004, 04:50 PM
CANT SEARCH ON YAHOO, you seem to found oldversion ok , ie.internet error AND CANNOT USE THE INTERNET. you seem to of used it ok to post this question. you love kazaa and have tried everything , THEN YEAH YOUVE MOST LIKELY HAD SEVERAL FUNKY FILES ADWARE SPYWARE TROJANS VIRUSES AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP THAT GOES WITH P2P, CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR STONE TROLL, theres a link in another kazaa thread to a kazaa forum go find it
:angry: I'm on a different computer at the moment.. Sorry for not explaining myself... :angry: