PDA

View Full Version : Rreveal

CyberRaven
07-05-2004, 09:54 PM
Im looking for the original software that came with my Aztech 2320(AT6800W) sound card. The card is also a FM Tuner. The original software was lost and cant be found. If anyone knows where to download the program installer it would be greatly appreciated..... Thank You.

Software Name: RReveal/RadioReveal
Version: v1.1
Device: Aztech 2320/3011(AT6800W);SoundCard;FM Tuner ;33.6Kbps Modem
Company: REVEAL (No longer exhisting)
Company: Aztech (Discontinued Driver/Program)

updated 2004-14-7 ~locustfurnace

Program Name: RadioReveal (RReveal)
Current Version: N/A
Desired Version: 1.1 or XP Compatible
Description: Program that enables FM Tuner section of soundcard to work.

Problem: I currently posted a request for the software but was less specific. I upgraded to Windows XP Professional and do not have the original disc for the soundcard. I was told to go toDriverGuide.comand download the specified exe, but the exe was only the executional file and not the install. I went to another website that contained the original v1.1 and found that the program will not install under XP. Also in this forum I was suggested to look for a replacement (such as VCRadio), but yet to no aveil, I cannot get the programs to run the card. I heard rumors of a v1.2 of RadioReveal that does work on XP, but cannot find such. Can someone please help me to find the main program installer?
Thanx!!!

You can email me at: cyberraven001@yahoo.com

pun
07-06-2004, 03:07 PM
It would help to know the OS you are seeking this driver for.

Goto: http://www.driverguide.com

Join them. (A free sign up)

Click basic search

Set any device to sound card

Set <2 years to All drivers

Do a search for AT6800W or Aztech 2320

Good luck

CyberRaven
07-06-2004, 06:47 PM
I am looking for the program on a Windows XP basis...... Driverguide.com does have RReveal.exe but does not work. I am using XP Professional and the last time i used the program was on a Windows98SE basis.... since then i have lost the disk and need the full install..... Hopefully XP can handle it.....
Any help would be appreciated......

locustfurnace
07-14-2004, 12:37 PM
No need to start a new thread with the same requests. just edit your own posting, which i deleted and quoted it in your original thread. (up top)
Being a registered member allows you to edit your own postings. Don&#39;t waste the effort making redundant threads - they wont stay up very long.

pun
07-18-2004, 12:04 PM
After a long search it seems that this video card is only supported by the 9x family for Windows. No where can I find any drivers listed for XP family of windows. Must have been discontinued before 2000 - XP were released.

primalgoo
07-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Hey I really think this will help you out.... I have found the complete best solution of all and it&#39;s free &#33;&#33;&#33; It&#39;s a program called Radiator....

here&#39;s the web address... http://flesko.cz/radiator.htm

That should work out for you... check out the page... It&#39;s a totally AWESOME program....

- Primalgoo :ph34r:

CyberRaven
07-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the advice, but the program did not work either. When activated, the program popped up so many error messages that my screen was crammed and my computer locked up. Im begining to think that there is no program on an XP or NT basis. I appreciate the help, but after long searching, im giving up. Just gonna buy a new radiocard to solve this ongoing conflict.