PDA

View Full Version : Glass Eye 2000

PiraTe
08-02-2004, 08:18 AM
Program Name: Glass Eye 2000
Current version: The current shipping version of Glass Eye 2000 is 2.2, released on July 5, 2004.
Desired versions: Version 1.1 (August 28,2001) I have a patch for this version that I will be happy to share.
Description: Glass Eye 2000 is software for the design of stained glass windows.

Hi,

Just dicovered your forum from a posting in another great one ( Not Just Another Forum).
This PiraTe has been collecting and sharing software BooTy for several years and look forward to sharing old versions of software with you all.

ThanKs Maties.

PiraTe

pun
08-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by PiraTe@Aug 2 2004, 08:18 AM
Hi,

Just dicovered your forum from a posting in another great one ( Not Just Another Forum).
This PiraTe has been collecting and sharing software BooTy for several years and look forward to sharing old versions of software with you all.

ThanKs Maties.

PiraTe
It's nice that you want to help us out by sharing programs BUT

Desired versions: Version 1.1 (August 28,2001) I have a patch for this version that I will be happy to share.

We do NOT provide FULL VERSIONS, CRACKS, SERIALS, PATCHES or any other way around buying a licence to an APP.

We do find links to older versions (if we can) of FREEware, SHAREware, DEMOS and TRIAL versions.

Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.

Please keep this in mind if you do post software links here in the future.