PDA

View Full Version : Pop Up Blockers

GhostlyRenegade
08-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Hey guys, i've been searching for almost a half hour now for a free yet good pop up blocker and i've had no luck. Whenever i can't find anything (which is not often) i check in on you guys cause you're usually the best reference anyway. Do you guys know of any? If you do a link to download the .exe file would be much appreciated....

Thanks

Ghostly Renegade

GhostlyRenegade
08-04-2004, 03:13 PM
Umm wow. Sorry about this posts guys if the moderators like they can just delete this. I went into the pinned sections and found a bunch of things. You can delete this post or just leave it here for people to make fun of me which ever floats your boats LOL

Thanks and my apologies

Ghostly Renegade

locustfurnace
08-05-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by GhostlyRenegade@Aug 4 2004, 03:13 PM
I went into the pinned sections and found a bunch of things.
Not going to delete, just leaving it up so that others might see that searching before posting really is helpful. It's not just the mod being mean to everyone :) , telling them to please search before posting. One never knows what has already been covered.

lazy/tiredG.S.unplugged
08-05-2004, 02:28 AM
(;
Originally posted by locustfurnace@Aug 5 2004, 12:17 AM
posting really is helpful. It's not just the mod being mean to everyone :) hey locustfurnace your .gif blocker must have a kra*c in it !
----------------------------
BIG
BLUE If you don't like those kinds of thrills wait until the software is "out of" beta.

ronmojohny
08-21-2004, 09:57 PM
look for popup manager in google, it's free and works great.

Nosix
08-22-2004, 05:37 PM
You might think this is crazy but the best FREE popup blocker I have found is the one that comes with the Google Toolbar. It recieved a pretty good score from http://popupcheck.com and uses little to no system resources and has alot of other useful tools that you can use as well so if you want to give it a shot the address is below.

site: http://toolbar.google.com