leeanne172
08-31-2004, 11:45 AM
Program Name: Emotipad Lite
Current version: 1.18
Desired versions: 1.18 but any version is good
Description: Adds smilies to forum posts and email

locustfurnace
08-31-2004, 12:13 PM
Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App (http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=1585) if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread. If you can atleast fill it in to the best of your ability, it may serve to be very helpful in your search
Be sure to take the time to search before you post your request. If you just post and it has already been requested, your thread will either be merged into the existing one, or removed to eliminate redundancy

Yet another site which believes the only way to design a website is via shockwave!

Jaime Andrés
09-01-2004, 07:14 PM
I very much doubt that you would be able to locate a working version of this application.
It's a very small world and I happen to personally know the developers of the Emotipad applications and they inform me that this particular feature restricted free lite version was discontinued earlier this year for commercial reasons.

locustfurnace
09-01-2004, 07:43 PM
removed by request of author ~locustfurnace

Soulgirl
09-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by locustfurnace@Aug 31 2004, 12:13 PM
Yet another site which believes the only way to design a website is via shockwave!
Do you mean SoulSoft's site? She has the URL incorrect... it is actually dot net, not dot com - you won't find any shockwave on our humble offering.

Also, aside from the above, EmotiPad Lite will not work. The emoticons that were built into the product have been removed from the internet rendering the program useless unfortunately. The program was put out as a trial and then withdrawn and is no longer available.

Thank you :)

locustfurnace
09-15-2004, 06:49 AM
by request of author of this software title, this thread has been closed.