PDA

View Full Version : Q&A Data Program

computer frizzy!
12-19-2002, 06:53 PM
Can anyone help locate this old version of Q&A Data program. Our computer at the office crashed and now we cannot find the set of disks to reinstall this program. It was a 1993 to 94 program and was popular in an office environment. Our address data base is loaded through this program and now we cannot access these files without the program reinstalled.

Guest Sadie
02-14-2003, 05:59 AM
Are you looking for Q&A 4.0 in the DOS or Windows version?

I have the DOS disks, but not Windows.

02-14-2003, 10:15 AM
Thanks for your response. We have Windows 98SE as our operating system. Two weeks ago a co-worker in the office found a copy of the windows version 4.0 and installed it. Now our office secretary says that she can not run the program. An error message appears that informs her that there is not enough memory.

I will be back in the office next Wednesday to check it out. I'm hoping that the problem is small and can be easily corrected. Do you have any ideas of what's happening? Please respond. Thanks

BigRob
09-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi,

We are migrating a machine from 98 to XP.

However, we have also lost our Q&A 4.0 disks so the user now has two machines on her desk, one for Q&A and the other for everything else.

Does anyone know where I can find Q&A?

Thanks,

Rob

ABACAB
01-16-2010, 09:05 AM
I lost the program database. Can anyone tell me where I can a copy of Symantec Q&A for windows.
please thanks