PDA

View Full Version : How To Set Media Player Classic As Default Player?

Gauguin
11-13-2004, 07:22 PM
My question. Can you help?

locustfurnace
11-13-2004, 07:42 PM
Hold the shift key and right click on the media you want to play. select "Open With," then select the windows media player and select 'always open with..'

dezine
12-01-2007, 08:12 PM
My question. Can you help?

Open Media Player Classic > Press O (or go to View then Option) > Under Player choose Formats > Checkmark the extensions you want it to play by default OR select ALL then Apply then OK.

I know this is really old but I found it by searching on Google and thought it would be helpful to answer.

the gaffer
12-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Open Media Player Classic > Press O (or go to View then Option) > Under Player choose Formats > Checkmark the extensions you want it to play by default OR select ALL then Apply then OK.

I know this is really old but I found it by searching on Google and thought it would be helpful to answer.

hi there,yep thats real old,but, it proves that new members are actively reading old posts and that highlights that they are useful and still being read which is a good thing,nothing wrong with answering older posts if you feel you have a good reply and it updates the thread,welcome to oldversion enjoy the forums

The Dude
12-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I know this is really old but I found it by searching on Google and thought it would be helpful to answer.Thats ok my friend!

Maybe someone else is also having this issue right?

Welcome to the site :)

auto78900
01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
My classic media player will play every format ,but for some reason this particular it will not play this . If anyone knows why ,I would very much appreciate it if there is a particular setting to make so it will play, I can post the screenshot of the gspot info.

Some members will most likely recognise the info gspot gives about the avi movie.

Just a pitty there are no way of uploading attachments.

Goslow
01-24-2008, 01:40 AM
...I can post the screenshot of the gspot info.
Some members will most likely recognise the info gspot gives about the avi movie.
Just a pitty there are no way of uploading attachments.What do you need an attachment facility for? If it is just a screen shot, can you not just upload it to some free photohosting site (there are so many I don't know where to begin) and then just, link to it as I have done similar in this post (http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showpost.php?p=19738&postcount=1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------