PDA

View Full Version : Freeing Up Space On My C Drive

dummy in new orleans
11-30-2004, 11:24 AM
I would like to know how I can stop my Media Player from saving all my songs on my C-drive. I have already designated in the tools options of my Media Player to save all my files on the D-Drive but when I load up songs into my Media player they still put them on my C- Drive and it is taking up 4GB of space on my C-Drive. and it is limiting my ability to work on my C-Drive. Please help me stop this and tell me how to move the current files on my C-Drive back to my D-Drive which I have done only to get error messages when trying to play the songs I moved back to my D-Drive. Please help me move them without causing error messages when I try to play songs on my Media Player. Thanks so much. I have Windows XP operating system.

11-30-2004, 03:10 PM
sound like ya have ya wires crossed the error you will have when you move your music to your d drive is the fact that ya playlists will still point to ya c drive and your pc will not be able able to find them. try deleting ya playlists and creating new ones so they will look for the music on ya d drive if you have configured media player to save to your d drive then thats where it should be.