PDA

View Full Version : Realone Player

Jester
12-26-2002, 04:09 AM
Trial for 14 days and have to pay for if you go over.... ? What if you forget? :angry: And forget about offering old versions there <_< , quite glad I remembered seeing this site in a mag :D .

Thanks guys, great idea&#33;

Jess.

OldVersion.com Admin
12-26-2002, 11:02 AM
I&#39;m curious, which magazine were we mentioned in? We are always interested in hearing about the site mentioned somewhere. If you could provide a scan of some sort, that would be really appreciated.

epp_b
12-26-2002, 11:25 PM
Boy, you said it Jester. Realone Players does suck -- bigtime. After the trial period, Realone screwed us and didn&#39;t let us uninstall. Reinstalling over the current copy worked though }:]

yls
12-27-2002, 09:15 PM
Glad I had saved an older version of realplayer and jukebox. The new one is more limited then the older, you have to upgrade to get things that you could do before for free, such as recording from an outside source etc.

remjay
01-12-2003, 04:27 PM
dont use the commercial version, use the corporate edition.

free, doesnt take over your computer or bombard you with ads....so if you MUST view realmedia...then use that...otherwise...there are much much better media players :ph34r:

chico
01-13-2003, 12:56 PM
RealPlayer or RealOnePlayer - where do you get the "corporate edition from". Is it from the Real Website, or is it an OldVersion? Thank you for your replies.

Tony Bartolas
01-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Wow since i have discovered realone Player my life has change a lot. Yes its true...
Now i can see movies.
I&#39;m so happy... :D.
But now i must return to the dark side...
:ph34r:
bye