PDA

View Full Version : Yaview

zippersquid
12-09-2004, 06:25 PM
used to have a cam viewing program called yaview, and i had to reformat, and now i can't find it anywhere on the web, does anyone have a good link to it?

locustfurnace
12-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Read the 'Howto Request an App', posted as the first thread on this board before making a request.

likeview
06-21-2006, 12:09 AM
I need software Yaview V3.
please sent it to me or where i can download it??
thanks verymuch

foolish_mortal5000
08-02-2006, 08:34 AM
to the best of my knowledge, i am 99.9% sure I am following the "how to request" rules

I, too, am looking for a program called yaview v3 (sometimes spelled yahview). This is a webacm tool that works in conjunction with yahoo messenger or standalone. You add yahoo ids to a list. Yaview scrolls the list looking for viewers who have webcams active. THIS IS NOT A HACK TOOL. THe person on the list can accept the view request or deny. You can view multiple cams at a time. I like the format better than CAmseek or similar cam viewers. I do not believe it is affiliated with Yahoo.

I have no website leads where to look. Any help?

foolish_mortal5000
08-02-2006, 08:35 AM
to the best of my knowledge, i am 99.9% sure I am following the "how to request" rules

I, too, am looking for a program called yaview v3 (sometimes spelled yahview). This is a webacm tool that works in conjunction with yahoo messenger or standalone. You add yahoo ids to a list. Yaview scrolls the list looking for viewers who have webcams active. THIS IS NOT A HACK TOOL. THe person on the list can accept the view request or deny. You can view multiple cams at a time. I like the format better than CAmseek or similar cam viewers. I do not believe it is affiliated with Yahoo.

I have no website leads where to look. Any help?:confused:

PS; my email is foolish_mortal5000@yahoo.com

thanks