PDA

View Full Version : Nice Little Computer Practical Joke

The Dude
01-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Should you need a little joke on your friend/spouse/co-worker, this is nice:

InvertMouse is a little program I orginally wrote for a friend who wanted to fool a guy at work. What this program does is invert the entire mouse behaviour. So the left mouse button becomes the right, and visa versa, and moving the mouse to the right, will have the cursor move to the left, etc.

To stop the program, simply press CTRL + ESCAPE.

Note: The program has no interface, so when you doubleclick InvertMouse, you won't even notice it started. Until you use the mouse

http://www.chaozz.nl/index.php?fileid=17

Have fun! http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/thedude/rofl.gif

chester_ting
01-12-2005, 05:39 AM
haha, cool. have yet to try it..

straight talker
01-21-2005, 08:58 AM
HEY DUDE, just found this one http://www.worldnetcams.com/freebies/prank.htm try the second one down (free photo) it is reallllll good

Jaime Andrés
01-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Thanks so much for that little application Dude. For some reason my wife can only use a mouse in that fashion. We have a Logitech thumb ball mouse and it is most annoying because she always leaves upside down on my desk.
I have now put the app on the desktop as a shortcut. She has tried it out and has declared it a success and doesn't know why Microsoft doesn't include that options with Windows.

chester_ting
01-23-2005, 04:44 AM
I tried and it's great. Thanks dude. I shall have some fun with this.

The Dude
01-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Jaime Andrés@Jan 22 2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks so much for that little application Dude. For some reason my wife can only use a mouse in that fashion. We have a Logitech thumb ball mouse and it is most annoying because she always leaves upside down on my desk.
I have now put the app on the desktop as a shortcut. She has tried it out and has declared it a success and doesn't know why Microsoft doesn't include that options with Windows.
Ya gotta be kidding me????? She uses the mouse upside down?????

Thats very strange....Just make sure not to run a virus scan,it MAY pick this up as some sort of trojan,not sure.......

Im glad it worked out 4 ya though :)

Boy,ya just dont know!!! :)

straight talker
01-24-2005, 02:04 PM
this could be real handy for those old games you played and gave up on because they just got so easy , imagine a space invader where the controls go back to front ,it would put a new life into an easy game , cheers dude

Jaime Andrés
01-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by The Dude@Jan 24 2005, 07:13 AM

Thats very strange....Just make sure not to run a virus scan,it MAY pick this up as some sort of trojan,not sure.......

Boy,ya just dont know!!! :)
Yep, it must be some weird form of eye - hand - brain, thing. It occurs in other things as well. She often means back instead of front, the list is endless. Thankfully it doesn't affect her driving ability.

straight talker
01-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Jaime Andrés+Jan 24 2005, 04:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jaime Andrés @ Jan 24 2005, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Dude@Jan 24 2005, 07:13 AM

Boy,ya just dont know&#33;&#33;&#33; :)
Yep, it must be some weird form of eye - hand - brain, thing. It occurs in other things as well. She often means back instead of front, the list is endless. Thankfully it doesn&#39;t affect her driving ability. [/b][/quote]
hey jaime , i think this is a gift she has and should be treasured, my dad says mum has a similar thing and always gets SPEND and SAVE the wrong way round.

can i hava drink?
02-23-2005, 10:31 AM
hee,hee try this website
it will come up in a different language but ignore it and concentrate on finding 3 differences between the 2 pictures. its hard and you only have 30 seconds. its a laugh&#33; please wait for 32 seconds&#33;

can i hava drink?
02-23-2005, 10:39 AM
its called
My Webpage (http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html).

numb
03-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Those are pretty good for a wake up call on somebody, and theres tons more out there on the net. but they are considred dangerous believe it or not - they have caused people to go into cardiac arrest (heart-attack) and go into siezures. to the un-assuming they can be deadly&#33; a few websites with them have a "disclaimer" that upon reading and understanding it before you view it, they cannot be held acountable for any health risks that the viewer might encounter...

pun
03-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Posted by scancode on 16-2-2005

btw, did u change the keyboard hook?

Posted by chaozz on 16-2-2005

Yes, the old keyboard hook was CTRL + ESC, but it is now CTRL + TAB. So it will probably work on more public computers.

Just in case you have a problem exiting the program.

chaozz
03-09-2005, 04:45 PM
I am the creator of InvertMouse. So it&#39;s fun to see it&#39;s really getting used. Like the file description sayd, I made it for a friend.

Well, the newest version can always be found here:http://www.chaozz.nl/?fileid=17
Along with other free stuff I&#39;ve made.

Gotta run, bye y&#39;all.. :D