PDA

View Full Version : Pixar Typestry

eddie6854
02-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Program Name: Pixar Typestry 2.0 for Windows circa 1994
Current version: 2.0 (not currentely published) Abandonware
Desired versions: 2.0 for windows
Description: Typestry is a awesome 3D Animated logo rendering package. Allows the importation of fonts and then allows the user to turn them into 3D geometry. Uses a hamstrung version of Pixar's Renderman. Gives you a front end for editing shaders and creating animations. Fantastic for the time. I used it for years. Just recently I found my old install disks..I was able to salvage all of the floppies except the one with the executable..install disk 4. If someone could fill the gap in my disks, i would love to make the entire set available. I also have the looks CD that has more pre-built shaders. and the WIN32 disks as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have been looking for this for years.

petzin
04-09-2012, 10:36 AM
I have four floppies marked Pixar Typestry 2 Windows v2.0
I would also very much like to have this programme again. It was wonderful.

I run Windows 7 64x but also virtual Windows 3.1 but I do not have a floppy drive.

I would send you the files if you wanted.
Best wishes,

Peter

Keating
08-28-2012, 11:35 PM
I have four floppies marked Pixar Typestry 2 Windows v2.0
I would also very much like to have this programme again. It was wonderful.

I run Windows 7 64x but also virtual Windows 3.1 but I do not have a floppy drive.

I would send you the files if you wanted.
Best wishes,

Peter

Have everything you want but it is Mac. Been rendering with a G5 Dual 2.0 4GB RAM and Tiger 10.4. It Rocks and its FAST. Way faster than what I could do in 1995.

Would like copies of a Windows version........

Thank you in advance,
KUS:cool:

Keating
08-28-2012, 11:37 PM
Typestry 2 for Windows

Email me keating.simons@yahoo.com