PDA

View Full Version : Upload doesn't work

S.oni
11-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Hey there,

I tried to upload the Version 1.01 of "Fences" from Stardock but - unfortunately - it doesn't work.

First I tried to upload the Software but I didn't found it in the list of the existent programs. After I found the link for "new software" within 15 minutes (! :( ) I tried to upload it there but after writing all the things down I got the following message: "Software with given name already exists".

To be honest: I'm a little bit pissed off now, but I'm still willing to upload it again. I checked more than 3 times the entire list of "existent programs" but I did not found that program on that list! Maybe there is another failure I made and I only have to be peeved at myself.

Best regards,
S.oni

Travis Dane
11-06-2012, 03:35 AM
Hey there,

I tried to upload the Version 1.01 of "Fences" from Stardock but - unfortunately - it doesn't work.

First I tried to upload the Software but I didn't found it in the list of the existent programs. After I found the link for "new software" within 15 minutes (! :( ) I tried to upload it there but after writing all the things down I got the following message: "Software with given name already exists".

To be honest: I'm a little bit pissed off now, but I'm still willing to upload it again. I checked more than 3 times the entire list of "existent programs" but I did not found that program on that list! Maybe there is another failure I made and I only have to be peeved at myself.

Best regards,
S.oni

Hello S.oni

You can upload it now, for some reason there was a program called fences in our database but was not showing on the site, It has been deleted.