PDA

View Full Version : MSN 7.0

SicklySweet
04-21-2005, 05:08 AM
i downloaded the new msn 7.0 and it came up straight away with "CRYPTNET.DLL file is missing" and it really annoyed me, so i uninstalled it then reinstalled it just to find out it had the same error. So i went searching through the whole site looking for some answers on how to get the stupid thing working, and yet there was nothing on that error there! So i went onto Google and searched for 1.0 and found this site, thank god! And i had been at it for the past 4 hours trying to sort out this whole "CRYPTNET.DLL" thing, thank god for www.oldversion.com for saving me from smashing the computer. lol, ok well im 14, what would you expect?!

The Dude
04-21-2005, 05:20 AM
You can download that dll file here (http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/C/cryptnet.dll/5.131.2600.2180/download.html) :)

sourjacks
04-22-2005, 11:10 PM
Here is my two-cents worth. If I were to have had this problem after installing a new program, I would've immediately used my GoBack program to take my system back to what it was previous to the install. It saves having to find a fix for an unexpected problem. It has saved me countless times. My version of GoBack was made by Wildfile, but now I believe it is put out by Symantec.