PDA

View Full Version : Anydvd

Mic64
05-11-2005, 02:49 AM
I would like to request anyDVD by slysoft (slysoft.com) any versions

locustfurnace
05-11-2005, 07:55 AM
Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App (http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=1585) if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.

05-11-2005, 05:03 PM
why not just download it from slysoft ? http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

The Dude
05-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Theres an idea!!!!!

Goslow
05-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Guest@May 11 2005, 05:03 PM
why not just download it from slysoft ? http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.htmllol notwithstanding the forum

DVD Maniac
06-14-2005, 09:40 AM
can anyone post some old version of anyDVD Slysoft? :ph34r:

the gaffer
06-14-2005, 12:46 PM
possibly as long as it is freeware or shareware but first you will have to read and follow the pinned topic How to request an app at the top of the forum and add the necessary info that helps those who try and find the app you are requesting

kez
01-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Program Name: AnyDVD
Current version: 5.8.1.1
Desired versions: 4.6.3.1
Description: Removes protection of DVD and also makes them region free.

--

Edit - I am no longer in need of this version anymore. The problem that I came across with version 5.8.1.1 has been fixed.

the gaffer
01-11-2006, 04:39 AM
not adding to an existing threads usually means the post will only get merged into the existing thread by the moderator or site owners,they do this to keep all relevent info together and save many threads on the same subject being spread all over the forum.perhaps it was not answered before due to it being a program that removes the copy protection of a dvd which in many places is a bit of a grey area regarding legalities of such an app.

kez
01-11-2006, 06:56 PM
not adding to an existing threads usually means the post will only get merged into the existing thread by the moderator or site owners,they do this to keep all relevent info together and save many threads on the same subject being spread all over the forum.perhaps it was not answered before due to it being a program that removes the copy protection of a dvd which in many places is a bit of a grey area regarding legalities of such an app.

Well in this case, this renders oldversion.com pointless. Especially the request forum especially if people want an earlier version of something but you think that you shouldn't be doing it because the program offer illegal possabilities. The program isn't illegal, its what the user chooses to do with it that could possibly be illegal.

Maybe the user that has requested it wants to use it for legal reasons, maybe they dont. I dont really see why it should be your concern whether they do or not.

The soul purpose for this site (especially this request forum) is to offer old versions of software if it is at all possible to get a hold of.

the gaffer
01-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Well in this case, this renders oldversion.com pointless. Especially the request forum especially if people want an earlier version of something but you think that you shouldn't be doing it because the program offer illegal possabilities. The program isn't illegal, its what the user chooses to do with it that could possibly be illegal.

Maybe the user that has requested it wants to use it for legal reasons, maybe they dont. I dont really see why it should be your concern whether they do or not.

The soul purpose for this site (especially this request forum) is to offer old versions of software if it is at all possible to get a hold of.

chill out man you will get an ulcer.nobody said anything of what the user did or didnt want the program for and dont really see why one such program would lead you to think it would render oldversion pointless, this is merely one app and all i added was a point about adding to existing threads and a comment about the program in question.who said it was my concern. you may want to remember some of us have been around the forums here for a long time and have learned a little of how they are run and how things go.

locustfurnace
01-12-2006, 12:53 PM

You have posted three times on this forum and you know how the site should and shouldn't be run!?
If the program is illegal, then it will not get posted here.

Apps which remove CSS and any copy-protection are illegal. Check under the DMCA law. 321studios software was ruled by a judge to be illegal. DeCSS is illegal in the USA.

The_Gaffer did not say the app was illegal, he was only stating that perhaps the reason why the request went unfulfilled was maybe the app is deemed illegal. But maybe the request went unanswered because no one found the desired version. Maybe no one looked, no one is obligated to find a single app here. Just as your last sentences states. If the app can be found, and to add, If not one feels like looking for something they do not have to. Thats up to those who find files, if they wish to find requests or not.

Yes, all requests for illegal programs, will not be filled. Offering illegal apps on this site, regardless of what the user intends to do with the app is meaningless, as it will only get this site closed. Oldversion is not about finding everything and anything on the Internet.