PDA

View Full Version : Burning To C.d's

Pllyryn
05-12-2005, 01:39 PM
I have Nero 6.Thats the technical bit out of the way
.Now for the problem
When I come to play my music back .it's not there unless I play it through the computer or my D.V.D player.....I seem to be copying everything as I used to do on an earlier version but where am I going wrong please.Actually I have uninstalled the programme as I was so cheesed of

locustfurnace
05-12-2005, 03:49 PM
When I come to play my music back .it's not there unless I play it through the computer or my D.V.D player
Did you record the CD as an audio or as a data CD? Are the tracks wav or mp3/wma?
Some DVD players can play mp3's also. On what are you trying to play back this CD?

05-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Pllyryn@May 12 2005, 01:39 PM
I have Nero 6.Thats the technical bit out of the way
.Now for the problem
When I come to play my music back .it's not there unless I play it through the computer or my D.V.D player.....I seem to be copying everything as I used to do on an earlier version but where am I going wrong please.Actually I have uninstalled the programme as I was so cheesed of
when you use the nero for burning cds use the wizard thats built in, nero 6 is easy to click on the wrong thing and as the mod says it sounds as though you have burned your music as a data disc,whch is why you can play it on your pc and most dvd players as well, i burn such discs to use on my dvd as you can get a shed load of songs on a single disc instead of just a few as in a music disc,such discs i usually put about 60 songs on .