PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Lite

subatomicguy
05-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Does anyone know a site that you can download Kazaa Lite Free from. Old Version.com used to have it, but because of Sharman Networks, they took it off.

05-15-2005, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by subatomicguy@May 15 2005, 12:50 AM
Does anyone know a site that you can download Kazaa Lite Free from. Old Version.com used to have it, but because of Sharman Networks, they took it off.
another inconsiderate half wit who learns nothing about a site before posting garbage,if it was removed because of sharman networks then why ask for it ? its obviously not allowed here ,if you had checked through past postings you would of found that all links for this app are removed, its not rocket science you click on search then type in kazaa change the date to any date and click search ,when you get umpteen search results you sit back for ages and read through all the rubbish garbage threads on kazaa until you want to vomit, oh and on a final note do reply me that would be sad.

The Dude
05-15-2005, 05:24 AM
If someone can help him with this,IM ASSUMING YOU WILL PM HIM AND NOT POST IT HERE!!!!!

Thank you

05-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by The Dude@May 15 2005, 05:24 AM
If someone can help him with this,IM ASSUMING YOU WILL PM HIM AND NOT POST IT HERE!!!!!

Thank you
dude why dont you use your brain for once, the pm service is not for promoting stuff that is not alowed on oldversion if that was the case then im sure there would be a pinned topic telling everyone to pm each other with illegal or dodgy not allowed stuff, its bad enough you keep ranting on about stuff in the news without promoting this kind of stuff,grow up and find a decent topic to add or help with requests but please stop these dumb unnecessary rantings.

The Dude
05-17-2005, 12:59 AM
I know mate,im just trying to help i guess.....I see no harm in sending a PM,i dunno..........

God Bless

locustfurnace
05-17-2005, 02:29 PM
If a poster knows Oldversion.com has removed the links and software for kazaa due to legal troubles, then why is someone asking for it on the site it was removed from?

Oldversion.com does not condone using the PM system for the purpose or sharing content which is deemed illegal.

Kazaa was removed from Oldversion.com for legal reasons, if someone is seeking these titles, they can google for it. Maybe soon the search engine caches will loose the referrences to kazaa + Oldversion.com and these posts will cease.

Tamod
02-20-2006, 09:53 PM
ive'd downloaded the file before Oldversion stoped from sharing it... :P

straight talker
02-21-2006, 03:47 PM
ive'd downloaded the file before Oldversion stoped from sharing it... :P
well done give yourself a pat on the back. A COW PAT lol lol lol