PDA

View Full Version : Network Magic

jorgie2u
09-07-2005, 05:31 AM
Hi!,
I am looking for the Original Freeware (Beta) version of Network Magic. The current version is $40 and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the original free Beta. Thanks! :)

the gaffer
09-07-2005, 12:05 PM
please read and follow the pinned topic ( how to request an app ) at the top of this forum and add the info as asked in that topic this is to assist those who search for the title you want .

jorgie2u
09-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Not sure what I missed in following proper etiquette - I read the guide prior to posting. :confused: The only thing I can imagine is that unfortunately I could not list the "version" number for the software I'm requesting. Unfortunately the only information I have found only points to the Beta nature of this freeware version - not a version number. :o

the gaffer
09-08-2005, 09:15 AM
Program Name:
Current version:
Desired versions:
Description:
this template was from the pinned topic , you missed adding the website and the description,if these are supplied then we know what we are looking for ,without them then we may be listing a similar app with the same name or a different author as many apps have similar or same names.

jorgie2u
09-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Thanks! I dont have the time to list the detail info now but I'll come in later and do it. Just wanted to thank you for your patience guidance :)

the gaffer
09-10-2005, 06:02 AM
Thanks! I dont have the time to list the detail info now but I'll come in later and do it. Just wanted to thank you for your patience guidance :)

your welcome

Goslow
09-16-2005, 05:02 AM
[url=ftp://ftp.volftp.tiscali.it/pub/pc/windows/winnt50/progs/network/lan/networkmagicbetasetup.exe]= Good in ntentions =Network Magic 1.0.2353.1 Beta Bytes: 5.398.112[url]

Goslow
09-16-2005, 05:16 AM
= Good in ntentions =Network Magic 1.0.2353.1 Beta Bytes: 5.398.112 (ftp://ftp.volftp.tiscali.it/pub/pc/windows/winnt50/progs/network/lan/networkmagicbetasetup.exe)ARRRgh! what is the oldversion mantra, this new forum wont let me edit lofi

NetworkMeUp
04-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi!,
I am looking for the Original Freeware (Beta) version of Network Magic. The current version is $40 and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the original free Beta. Thanks! :)

You can find and download the free version of Network Magic (http://www.networkmagic.com/download/) by clicking on the link here.

Another option you can try is to download Network Magic Essentials (http://www.networkmagic.com/product/essentials-features.php) for free, this is the most basic version of Network Magic and it only costs $29.99 to upgrade. This is also the recommended version for "newbies" interested in receiving help with their home network problems.

Full Disclosure -- I do work for Pure Networks, so if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask! I'll be glad to help out in any way I can. Above all else, your interest in our product is greatly appreciated!

the gaffer
04-07-2008, 02:35 PM
You can find and download the free version of Network Magic (http://www.networkmagic.com/download/) by clicking on the link here.

Another option you can try is to download Network Magic Essentials (http://www.networkmagic.com/product/essentials-features.php) for free, this is the most basic version of Network Magic and it only costs $29.99 to upgrade. This is also the recommended version for "newbies" interested in receiving help with their home network problems.

Full Disclosure -- I do work for Pure Networks, so if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask! I'll be glad to help out in any way I can. Above all else, your interest in our product is greatly appreciated!

welcome to the forums,always nice to hear from people who work for or are part of software companies.

NetworkMeUp
04-07-2008, 02:43 PM
welcome to the forums,always nice to hear from people who work for or are part of software companies.

I'll be sure make my way back to these forums every-so-often and offer advice or help answer open questions if/when needed. Glad to hear I can help out! :D