PDA

View Full Version : Nero 6.13 asks for serial number!

abs
09-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Hello

I downloaded Nero 6.13 but after installing it , when I tried to run the program it asks for the serial number which is not in the website. If anybody knows a way out I would appreciate if they reply to this post.

Thanks
titus

the gaffer
09-08-2005, 04:02 AM
Hello

I downloaded Nero 6.13 but after installing it , when I tried to run the program it asks for the serial number which is not in the website. If anybody knows a way out I would appreciate if they reply to this post.

Thanks
titus

to obtain the serial number you contact the program developers and PAY for it that is the only way out , as any other way would be illegal, if you are unwilling or unable to purchase the licence then a search of the request board will bring up loads of freeware alternatives.

abs
09-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the reply. But i was just wondering if the software requires a serial number what is the use of having it in a website such as this :confused:

Tomb
09-09-2005, 02:04 AM
Try reading the site's help. (http://www.oldversion.com/aboutov.php)

abs
09-09-2005, 08:18 PM
But it still does not answer the question. Even if I have a new version of a software the serial number of the newer version will not work for the older version or would it. :confused:

Tomb
09-10-2005, 04:59 AM
That's a fair point but I think the site's main purpose is for those upgrading from say Nero 5 to Nero 6, not liking it and decide to go back. As Ahead do not host older versions this site is ideal for that. The serial numbers for 6 are not compatible with version 5 if I recall.

However my advice is to pick up Nero 4 on e-bay for a few £ (I paid 99p!) and then use that license to get a discount on the latest version.

kabul_krish
01-15-2007, 12:10 AM
It is request to all friends pls give me the serial number of nero version 6.13.

I am looking forward your early reply.

Regards
Krish

Hello

Thanks
titus

the gaffer
01-15-2007, 02:08 AM
as already stated in other threads serial numbers are obtained from the program developers, to distribute serial keys is illegal and forbidden on the forums.