PDA

View Full Version : I m Fad up of Video Text...Please help me

dhruval44
10-27-2005, 12:49 AM
Hi
Friends

Please Help Me

I have converted a Real Media (RM) file using a BoilSoft RM Converter
As it is a Trial Version of 15 days,the new file which has been converted,when played,is played normally.Nut when playing during the whole playing time,it displays in middle of my Computer Screen that 'Unregistered version of Boilsoft'

How can I remove this text
Please help me friends

My e-mail address is dhruval_shah@yahoo.co.in :confused: :confused: Please help me

the gaffer
10-27-2005, 01:39 AM
Hi
Friends

Please Help Me

I have converted a Real Media (RM) file using a BoilSoft RM Converter
As it is a Trial Version of 15 days,the new file which has been converted,when played,is played normally.Nut when playing during the whole playing time,it displays in middle of my Computer Screen that 'Unregistered version of Boilsoft'

How can I remove this text
Please help me friends

My e-mail address is dhruval_shah@yahoo.co.in :confused: :confused: Please help me

i dont think you will remove this as it is made as part of the file when converted,one of the things some trial software does.your only option really is to buy the software and convert the original again or find an alternative freeware app.please in future posts use the other boards for this type of question as this board is for requesting software only.it saves the moderator and admin having to move posts to the correct board.