PDA

View Full Version : montage software

marian
11-08-2005, 01:33 AM
I am desperately looking for a software program I used about 2 years ago. I think I had originally downloaded it from a disk that came with a digital camera, but at this point I have no way of finding out the brand of the camera. It was a program that I was able to make a montage with of many pictures. It was nothing like tody's photoshop type programs. It worked with layers though I did't even realize that. I simply clicked on whichever photo I had added to the large picture and it allowed me to move or edit that picture.

It was wonderful. So simple to use. There was no list of layers. I simply added more photos (I think the screen could split in two), and could then keep editting each photo as I fit them into my montage.

I've spent two days on the interrnet trying to find the program. I have no idea what the name is, so I have tried every program I have found, and most of them follow the windows style, and I don't believe this one did. In any case, you never added "layers".

I'm praying someone out there can help me

thanks

the gaffer
11-08-2005, 12:41 PM
a popular bundled software with cameras is arcsoft photo impressions,which often had photomontage included which i think is the program you are refering to please have a look at this page about half way down. http://www.arcsoft.com/products/photo_software.asp i hope this helps.