PDA

View Full Version : Express Digital

yonu
11-09-2005, 01:51 PM
ok i am not sure if this is allowed but i need to find out if anyone here happens to have a copy of Express Digital Print and Package 8.51 as they have removed that version demo form there site and i want to try it but my system won't run the new version

the gaffer
11-09-2005, 03:22 PM
please let us know what the website is or better still follow the pinned topic (how to request an app ) without this searchers have no idea what it is you are requesting

yonu
11-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Program Name: Express Digital Print and Package
Current version: 8.6
Desired versions: 8.51
Description: a photo catologing and workflow manager for minilabs and photographers

yonu
11-13-2005, 05:19 PM
thanks to anyone that may have looked i stubbled across a copy of the version i need this morning

locustfurnace
11-14-2005, 04:24 PM
thanks to anyone that may have looked i stubbled across a copy of the version i need this morning

If you found a Shareware/Trialware copy on a site, it would be very nice of you to drop the link to where you found it, as others might benefit from your find.

yonu
11-16-2005, 04:14 PM
it is the demo/trail copy but i will rezip it and put the file and link on my server as the file i found also had a crack in with it and i don't think that needs to be left in the zip file link here

hypno
11-17-2005, 01:58 AM
I just found this site i have been looking everywhere for this program i heard about it from a few people and would really like to try it not really sure how this board works where do i get the link?

wephotoyou
01-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Hello to everyone, i am also looking for the express digital 8.51 software, i formated my computer and did not have it backed up, any help would be great.. i have been looking and looking and can not find it anyware.. thank a lot

locustfurnace
01-31-2006, 10:28 AM
Hello to everyone, i am also looking for the express digital 8.51 software, i formated my computer and did not have it backed up, any help would be great.. i have been looking and looking and can not find it anyware.. thank a lot

After looking on the website, you will need to be a little more specific. As there is several program by this name, but different suites. such as
Darkroom:
Core, Professional, Assembly,Web
Photocenter:
Home, Kiosk
Labtricity

"ExpressDigital" appears to just be the company name, not a targeted product name

Edit.
If someone decides to look for this, the "filename" for current version is:
SetupDRpro986.exe

wephotoyou
01-31-2006, 01:58 PM
i am looking for the express digital darkroom 8.5.1 pro ver... thank you

wephotoyou
02-01-2006, 09:09 AM
hello to all, i am looking for the software (express digital darkroom 8.5.1) if anyone here would happed to know where i can get it, that would be great thanks....

wephotoyou
02-01-2006, 09:47 AM
i am looking for the express digital darkroom 8.5.1 pro ver... thank you

i am really in need of this program, i have a project that i have to compleat, please feel free to email me if you know where i can get this program from.. thank you

iphotoyou@cpwireless.net

thank you so much.....

locustfurnace
02-01-2006, 02:46 PM
i am really in need of this program, i have a project that i have to compleat,

Are you not able to complete your project with the current DEMO of this software? I downloaded whatever version is the newest. So obtaining the title is not prohibited.
As for finding an olderversion. I have checked, but currently do not have the time to dig much deeper.

Also please note that bumping threads is really unnecessary. When someone logs onto this board they will see your request. Same goes for making multiple requests.

wephotoyou
02-01-2006, 04:46 PM
no the new demo will not print, save or anything of the new ver. thank you anyway.

Goslow
02-03-2006, 03:24 AM
As you seem to be in a rush I will drop this link to "download from home site" (http://www.expressdigital.com/support/downloads/dr/ver8_5/DRWeb(Full)/SetupEX.exe) you can try the old 8.51 link as you like, I have not tested the contempary serving however but do have it on my priority A list to do so.
um! priority A list is a bit long but not as long as B

thanks for the file name L.f