PDA

View Full Version : iTunes and Windows

xxxcellocore
03-30-2006, 05:22 PM
PLEASE!!! Get iTunes on OldVersion.com! And if you can, get Microsoft Windows, if that is not illegal I am not sure if it is illeagal to share old versions (not supported) verions of operating systems like Windows.

Thanx!

the gaffer
03-31-2006, 01:15 AM
if you search past postings you will find old versions of itunes in the requests board,you will however not find microsoft windows as that would be ilegal to post links to,it is ilegal to offer such downloads even if they are no longer supported by the developers they still own the copyrights to them, you could check out www.ebay.com many sellers have new unused unregistered sealed microsoft windows versions at very competitive prices.

underxxcitylightsxx
08-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Can someone send me an older version please..the new one doesn't work for my computer..:confused:

thetruthaboutheavenx@yahoo.com

Japu
08-02-2006, 09:08 PM
well if you dont know there is a block in effect where you can only put videos on itunes if you bought them from itunes (so if u havent updated, don't) im looking for the version of itunes that came just before the block update i believe it is 6.0 but im not sure. I think the update occurred around March of 2006, so if you have the installer file on ur comp for an itunes from before march that has video capabilities or if you know where i can download this version i would greatly appreciate the info.

my email is burk33@sbcglobal.net