PDA

View Full Version : Explanation Of What Happend (again)

OldVersion.com Admin
01-29-2003, 06:36 PM
*sighs

Sorry again for the downtime. I host around 16 clients on this server, and I had to do a format on the server hard drive(cost me another $79 :() because I didn't move the sites properly (oldversion.com did, but none of my clients sites did and the WebAppliance wouldn't let me create anymore). We lost the posts we had during our two days of down time. Sorry about that, but I cannot really do anything about that. Any donations would be appreciated, and thanks a lot to Therese for making two nice donations during this time of crisis. There should not be any more downtime.

Thank you for understanding.

SSS
01-30-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by ABlix@Jan 29 2003, 06:36 PM
*sighs

Sorry again for the downtime. I host around 16 clients on this server, and I had to do a format on the server hard drive(cost me another $79 :() because I didn't move the sites properly (oldversion.com did, but none of my clients sites did and the WebAppliance wouldn't let me create anymore). We lost the posts we had during our two days of down time. Sorry about that, but I cannot really do anything about that. Any donations would be appreciated, and thanks a lot to Therese for making two nice donations during this time of crisis. There should not be any more downtime.

Thank you for understanding.
Glad to see the site back up and running. I hope it doesn't happen again.