PDA

View Full Version : Incredimail

windntn
12-10-2002, 06:03 AM
I am looking for version 838 of this program. Anyone have it?
Thanks
Wind

SSS
12-10-2002, 06:55 AM
Whats Incredimail anyway?

Windntn
12-10-2002, 08:22 AM
It's an email program...

http://incredimail.com/english/splash.html

HTH
Wind

jjbbg
12-27-2002, 03:03 PM
I don't know what version 838 is but I do have version 1.0.0 it that's any help to you.

jjbbg

CRitter
01-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Program Name: Incredimail
Current Version (build): 1338
Desired Version (build): 1313
Description: Email client

I need an older version (build) 1313 or below, thanks

--CRitter

locustfurnace
01-21-2004, 11:55 PM
You did not need to start a new thread, you could have added the info back into your original thread. Which is now deleted.

IncrediMail Xe (ftp://ftp.ima.com.pl/Windows/Mail/IncrediMail%20Xe%20Build%20532/IncrediMail%20Xe/IncrediMailSetup.exe)(5.04megs) UNKNOWN version and build
Incredimail Xe v1.0 (-) (ftp://ftp.dei.uc.pt/.raid1/windows/files2/IncrediMailSetup.exe)(5.15megs)
Incredimail Xe v1.0 (1226) (ftp://ftp.firebird.org.tw/pub/slime/cpatch/i/source/IncrediMailSetup1226.exe)(5.19megs)
IncrediMail 2001 (ftp://ftp.zetobi.com.pl/Poczta/IncrediMailSetup.exe)(4.65megs) build ID 1500332 ©2000

CRitter
01-22-2004, 12:11 AM
thank you for those builds, but I dont supposed you could try and find these two specifically, 1184, or 1313, thank you.

--CRitter

locustfurnace
01-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Since there is no identification on the exe as to the build, in most cases. and no tag info file during setup or even any identication of version # or build # when installing the program, it makes it difficult to locate certain builds, version's are much easier to find, builds are harder to find, and usually the only way to know a certain build is by installing each and every file found, in the case of this program, installing takes too long, since i have to fill out info, then it complains about a lack of a shockwave player, which i will not install. since the app will not run without the required Shockwave player, i am unable to even load the program to check the ABOUT box.
it's time consuming to download all files found, install, and uninstall and install and uninstall just to locate the builds.
The first link is to an unknown build, so your more then welcome to download, install, run it, and report here as to the build number.

Maybe someone else might have a build your requesting, just have to check back in a day.

WildBill
02-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Hello there. Im looking for:

Incredimail (email program) build 1313

Incredimail has build 1355 on their website (www.incredimail.com) but I need build 1313.

If anyone can help, It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
--Bill

pun
02-14-2004, 09:18 PM
This has been requested before. If you had of done a search you would have found this information:

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...ite=incredimail (http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=d4f6eee8778a8c66036c68a190aac8cb&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=incredimail)

As locustfurnace states in one of these links:

Since there is no identification on the exe as to the build, in most cases. and no tag info file during setup or even any identication of version # or build # when installing the program, it makes it difficult to locate certain builds, version's are much easier to find, builds are harder to find, and usually the only way to know a certain build is by installing each and every file found, in the case of this program, installing takes too long, since i have to fill out info, then it complains about a lack of a shockwave player, which i will not install. since the app will not run without the required Shockwave player, i am unable to even load the program to check the ABOUT box.

it's time consuming to download all files found, install, and uninstall and install and uninstall just to locate the builds.

Good luck on your search and if you find the link to the build you need maybe pop back in and let us know.

WildBill
02-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Ok...I did do my research thank you very much. I looked at those posting, but the 1313 build is not listed. Since that is the build I am needing I posted a new thread....

If anyone knows where to get build 1313 of Incredimail please add the url here. Thanks

locustfurnace
02-15-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by WildBill@Feb 14 2004, 10:21 PM
Ok...I did do my research thank you very much. I looked at those posting, but the 1313 build is not listed. Since that is the build I am needing I posted a new thread....
You dont need to start a new thread, just because the same app which was requested before, is a different build #. Since all apps have different builds, this would amount to many wasted & unnecessary threads, Just post similar threads together, regardless of the build # specified in the original thread.

WildBill
02-15-2004, 11:47 PM
You know what? If you guys spent more time actually helping people instead of badgering them about how to post and where to post this site would be a lot better. But as it is, The Screen Savers board is much more helpful and this site will always be a crummy little crap hole.

....Oh im sorry should I have created a new thread for this since it isnt actually about the program that I was looking for???

Did I not phrase it the right way???????????

locustfurnace
02-16-2004, 07:32 AM
You know what? Had you spent as much time filling out the proper information instead of thinking of insults you might have gotten the files you seeked.
If you would READ before you posted and posted correctly like so many other people do, no one would have to ask you to reformat your questions.
Just because you are unable to follow directions don't blame the members, no one here has to help you find anything, its all voluntary.
If you dont want to contribute the little bit of requested info to HELP YOU find an app, then dont complain. Just go away.

Scott
02-17-2004, 01:52 AM
I happen to agree with WildBill -- You guys really do badger people about how they post. This site could do so much better and attract a lot more people if you guys were just a tad nicer. I realize that the info you provide is voluntary and you guys do this for us, but actually this is a message board and everyone who posts contributes, and I dont see everyone else badgering people about how they post. I think if the information is provided as it was in wild bills post then it should be sufficient. And wild bill said that he saw the other post but no one had posted the version he needed so I feel like the other posters kind of let him down. later....

locustfurnace
02-17-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Scott+Feb 17 2004, 02:52 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scott @ Feb 17 2004, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I happen to agree with WildBill -- You guys really do badger people about how they post. This site could do so much better and attract a lot more people if you guys were just a tad nicer. I realize that the info you provide is voluntary and you guys do this for us, but actually this is a message board and everyone who posts contributes......[/b]
All forums have guidelines, if you cant follow them; they are not difficult, dont complain about it.
The How To Request an App: Please read this before posting Guidelines are pinned at at the top of Request board, its hard to believe anyone can not see it, I do believe people just ignore it, then when they get pointed right back to it, the feel they need to whine about being sent there to reformat their question. Its not the boards fault or problem, if they can not read and follow &#39;fill in the blank&#39; style instructions. For those who think their posting is &#39;clear &#39; enough to them, if the post does not contain what is asked for in a request. Don&#39;t complain, just fix it. These guidelines; again, help in locating the files. Those are only what are required to find a file, nothing more.
After finding thousands of files for people, I have written out those guidelines after much consideration to help me & others, help the reqestee, quickly and efficently find the files they seek.

<!--QuoteBegin--Scott@Feb 17 2004, 02:52 AM
and I dont see everyone else badgering people about how they post. [/quote] There are only a couple regular people who do the work of finding these files, and YES they do point people right back to the pinned topic on "HOW to Request an App."

This site does extremely well as-is by the way. This message board is hosted on the owners servers who pay for it, this is not a freely hosted board either.
When people complain; almost always are GUEST posters too - that is not contributing.
No one here is "badgering", if you dont like the way the site is run, you are not forced to stay here and continue to be "badgered."
If the person can not follow directions to submit that tiny bit of info to help them find the files they are seeking, why should I or others, track down this informatin for them, are they really that lazy?
This is a site that helps people find files they themsevles can not find, if all that is required of them is to submit alittle bit of helpful information, and they find this "badgering", then they do not really want help locating this file.

To the person seeking a single file, they may not want to help out themselves, or they feel this is "badgering" they are not the ones finding hundreds of files. So they complain. typical.
I am not here to beg them to fill out the info, if they cant, or won&#39;t, I will find files for those other who are trying to find the files they seek by filling out the helpful info.
If the task of filling out the necessary info is such a difficult chore, then I can not imagine how they will be able to run these programs once they find them. Since the programs might take alittle bit of effort to learn how to run. I suppose it will be left up to us, to hold their hands while they use the newly found apps as well?

UserAbuser
03-02-2005, 06:12 PM
searching for older versions of incredimail. can anyone send me a link? my email is zeusnewyork@hotmail.com

surfbug
06-13-2005, 04:33 PM
I hate the new version of incredimail and it has lot spyware.
Where will I download an early version of incredimail that no spyware..
Thanks.

mkantrim
08-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Please get older versions of Incredimail,without the manadatory "Junkfilter Plus" Thanks

OldVersion.com Admin
08-23-2005, 11:48 PM
Edit your thread to follow the guidelines on the Stickied post.

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1245

After that edit your post and your request may be filled.

BitznBytes
09-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Downloaded latest version of this e-mail program. Now have to pay for junk filter
setting. Looking for link to re-download previous version (Build 2031) which is no
no longer available at Incredimail and many web searches turned up nil. Any info where might get this previous version much appreciated.

the gaffer
09-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Downloaded latest version of this e-mail program. Now have to pay for junk filter
setting. Looking for link to re-download previous version (Build 2031) which is no
no longer available at Incredimail and many web searches turned up nil. Any info where might get this previous version much appreciated.

please read and follow the pinned topic , how to request an app and im sure members will do their best help you.many of these type of programs have been requested before so try a search incase it has been requested before. one such thread http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=2535&highlight=incredimail and a thread outlining relevent info.http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1518&highlight=incredimail

dmb06851
11-06-2005, 09:50 PM
I read some user reviews of this program and was quite put off by comments about the current version.
It is alleged that it is system-hungry, unstable etc etc.

Their web site is here http://www.incredimail.com/english/index.asp

I wonder if an older, reliable version is available?

Failing that is does anyone know of another application which will integrate images with email instead of having to send them as attachments?

the gaffer
11-07-2005, 07:42 AM
yahoo mail may just suit your needs. have a read here http://help.yahoo.com/us/tutorials/mail/pm/pm_sharing1.html

dmb06851
11-07-2005, 01:45 PM
I use Yahoo at present. Their facility offers the ability to put thumbnails in the body of the mail, and these link to a larger image (stored God-knows where.)
That's not what I want.

I want to put a larger image in the main body of the mail.

A correspondent informs me that they use IncrediMail, and I can receive from them a large image within the body of a mail item.

Texas65
12-11-2005, 04:56 PM
I am looking for version 4001856 of incredimail. It is 15.8 mb. This version does not have Junk Filter Plus. This is the reason I want to go back to the old version. Any help you can give will appreciated. All the older version that I have been able to find all have Junk Filter Plusl.

steve1968
12-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Here is a link to the last build prior to junkmail plus filter it Incredimail XE build 2031
http://www.acia.com.br/download/index.htm
I hate that they now charge a yearly fee for this after buying their product

Build 2031 - Released August 04, 2005

jerryn9ehp
01-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Hello All,
I'm new here so please bare with me, please.
I made a big misstake, I upgraded Incredimail and things went down hill from there, like I lost my free junk mail filter, I was totally hacked off.
I compleatly removed everything that said Incredimail even in the Registry, but I did it right, saving all my information.
Now the big question......Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Incredimail with the non-pay junk filter and where? My friend has it on his computer and his says..Incredimail XE Build(4502040) Whatever that means.

Please I need this help!

Thank You All

jerryn9ehp :(

the gaffer
01-15-2006, 11:00 AM
http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=2535&highlight=incredimail an existing thread with links for many versions.please always try a search before posting, it often gets you a faster answer,and saves the mod merging threads as he most likely will this one.

SarPar
01-28-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm very new here, so I hope I don't step on anyone's toes. I'm looking for an older version of Incredimail. I tried all the links on the older post, but only 1 of those links actually works, and the version that it downloads is VERY VERY old. So old in fact, that I can't even use my premium registration with it. I'm not really picky about the build, as I understand how difficult it is to know exact build numbers, I just want something from maybe 2004? I'm not sure how to find them. I found another list on another website, but their's don't give me all the DLL files I need to get the program to work correctly. SO I'm stuck here, lol. Can anyone help me? I'll take what I can get, lol. Thanks. :)

P.S., the link in the post above, that says it's for 2031 (which is the build I have been looking for) actually downloads the most recent version, build 2185.

nascar24
03-03-2006, 10:21 AM
can anyone help me get the old version of Incresimail. I lost everything on my computer.went to put Incredimail back on and now you have to pay for junk filter. I have looked everywhere for the old version.
Please Help
Kim :)

locustfurnace
03-03-2006, 03:22 PM
I have looked everywhere for the old version.

You might have looked everywhere but forgot to look for a previous thread for Incredimail on Oldversion.com. So your thread has been merged and hopefully you can find what you need.

Goslow
03-17-2006, 08:29 AM
You might have looked everywhere but forgot to look for a previous thread for Incredimail on Oldversion.com. So your thread has been merged and hopefully you can find what you need.never everywhere, but may please a few
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REsistenance is futile

There is a reinstallation tutorial and download for 2031 here
http://www.webdesignsbycarson.com/inc2031.html
(wait your turn & try later if the server is overloaded your not the only one seeking this title)

Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
...delete the remaining Incredimail references from the registry
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297069

German version
http://www.mailhilfe.de/tools-file-629-Incredimail_2031.html

edit:IncrediMail Build 2031 (7.8 MB) is available for download on the O.V.com main site. http://download.oldversion.com/incredimailb2031.exe

funnytim
06-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Program Name: Incredimail XE
Current version:build 2206
Desired versions: build 2040
Description:a free email program to check multiple email accounts

thxs!

Goslow
06-30-2006, 05:29 AM
are you lookn for the clast version before junnkmail plus ,I think 2031 is available on o.v.com and that vis what most people are afyter but it is a while since I searched it and I am rather unreliable especially at the ,moment.Only Grandamas give good service.Sheeez i'll prolly hav to edit this .Where vare the mods when you want them?"

funnytim
07-05-2006, 01:02 AM
um....i'd like build 2040 pls

Bklynbabe
12-05-2006, 03:25 AM
Hello all

I have come across this site in trying to find an "older" version of Incredimail prior to their upgrade / charge for the Junk Filter. And I have to say thank you to Goslow for posting on 3-17-06 cause it worked!

But a tip for anyone out there looking for more versions - go to:

[spam]

they have a few with some build numbers there to help.

Another thing is to make sure you remove all files of incredimail prior to attempting installation. Follow both instructions on :

http://www.webdesignsbycarson.com/inc2031.html (thanks Goslow)
and
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index.php?qid=20061124042441AAgm8GP

It really does work!