PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Quickcam

bigbitt
07-24-2006, 11:01 PM
When I first bought my logitech quickcam pro, it cam with quickcam software that had stuff like time lapse, time compression, motion sensor and etc. I'm thinking around version 3.1. Now I left the CD in a hotel room somewhere so it is long since gone. Seeing as I was buying another, I figurered no problem. BUT when I bought the same camera again, there was no Motion Sensor or Video Email software to be found....it had been replaced with some crappy MSN video chat, and online chat crap. I so enjoyed all the features that this older version had, but logitech has never had it up for download. An ISO of this cd would be greatly appreciated. I bought the camera in about 2002 or 2003.

bigbitt
07-25-2006, 07:25 PM
I found out that the software I was looking for is still available. Mistaken the name. The software is called Image STudio, and is still available for download. QuickCam Software is the one i downloaded first...because that's what the original CD was called. Anyhow, i'm happy, and up and running. Thanks all anyhow.

Windows 98SE
07-28-2006, 12:50 AM
All you had to do is check out logitech site and software, They have updates to all quickcams