PDA

View Full Version : Real Jukebox 2.0 Plugin

engert100
08-20-2006, 08:25 AM
Hi everyone.
I found this site by chance in another site and i was hoping you can help me with my problem. I've been searching for weeks now for a solution to Real Jukebox 2.0.

SO, i'm running Real Jukebox 2.0 on Windows XP, which beats the new version of RealOne Player from Real.com.

The only problem with this excellent software is its Cd Burning feature.
Currently when i try to Burn a CD i get the message : "Click here to update Real Jukebox and begin creating your music cd. Now the problem is that when you click to update, Real Server does not respond and gives me a message: There is no update available at this time. This is because they have stopped supporting Real Jukebox 2.

So i went looking around for a PLUGIN at the Roxio website and Adaptec website.
No Luck!
Right Now i don't know what to do, and i was hoping you can give me an idea.
I really like Real Jukebox 2. I tried installing Itunes, Musicmatch, RealOne, Windows Media Player and many other jukeboxes. All of them share the same Cluttered features, too much connection with the internet, too much advertising and they forget the fact that most people want a SIMPLE CLEAN MUSIC JUKEBOX and not an ALL IN ONE program to do everything.
Anyways, forgive my frustration.
If anyone has any idea how to get the CD Burner plugin for Real Jukebox 2, please let me know.

Thank you.