PDA

View Full Version : viruses-helppppppp

samurai jack
09-22-2006, 01:22 AM
i recently encountered numerous trojans and spyware viruses in my system and my mcafee virus scan does not seem to catch them . advice needed .please help.

straight talker
09-22-2006, 02:56 AM
personally i dont use mccaffee and never would,i personally dont like the big so called best antivirus proggies,i always remember saving loads of files on disc and at the time i had trend micro pc cillin and it was always kept bang up to date,yet when i ran the discs in a different system avg free found virus and a trojan in them files.my advice is get a different antivirus,use spybot and adaware and avoid such things as p2p,if you want adaware or spybot or indeed as i do run both then do a search here on the forums as they have been listed many times.

Demo
10-01-2006, 06:44 PM
I down loaded 2 versions of morpheus here, both had virus, spyware and adware

Goslow
10-01-2006, 08:07 PM
I down loaded 2 versions of morpheus here, both had virus, spyware and adwarePlease be more specific: what versions did you download ,what link did you use to download,what Viruses did you encounter in the installer packages ,what are you using to scan.

many downloader/file sharing apps come with adware/spyware but they should not have viruses however once you connect them to the internet they may quickly gather viri unless you take care.

hanumi
10-29-2006, 02:25 AM
To find information or help for a virus problem you might find a suitable link here:

http://www.pooq.org/ComputerSecurityViruses.php