PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Messenger/aol

Prophetiel
02-06-2003, 10:07 PM
Anytime I go to use voice in a private message or in the room, if i hold it down too long or use hands free then it cuts my voice off saying theres been trouble connecting and then I go to reconnect Yahoo and I come to find out that Aol has also disconnected, Is it my aol that needs to be fixed or my Yahoo? Its Yahoo version 5.0 and Aol 7.0, My computer won't be able to support a higher form of Aol.

lightsup55
02-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Prophetiel@Feb 6 2003, 11:07 PM
Anytime I go to use voice in a private message or in the room, if i hold it down too long or use hands free then it cuts my voice off saying theres been trouble connecting and then I go to reconnect Yahoo and I come to find out that Aol has also disconnected, Is it my aol that needs to be fixed or my Yahoo? Its Yahoo version 5.0 and Aol 7.0, My computer won't be able to support a higher form of Aol.
I doubt that AOL would be causing the problem. Try upgrading to Yahoo Messenger v5.5

I'd assume that you are using Windows.

02-09-2003, 01:26 PM
the upgraded version og yahoo...5.5 has problems in it and the last version was more stable, I just downloaded XP and could not get on voice at all untill i uninstalled yahoo and went to an older version