PDA

View Full Version : How i can use Messenger 4.0 or older???

darksoft
10-03-2006, 12:59 PM
hi all...

my problem is when i can start my msn acount with messenger 4.0 version an then says "Is not service" appear not be connected to internet...

i try with msn messenger 1.0 and says the same thing how i can crack or activate or modify to talk with this versions?

i need to be able because i have 1 old laptop with 8mb ram is a shit i know lol..

thanks all

the gaffer
10-03-2006, 01:21 PM
hi all...

my problem is when i can start my msn acount with messenger 4.0 version an then says "Is not service" appear not be connected to internet...

i try with msn messenger 1.0 and says the same thing how i can crack or activate or modify to talk with this versions?

i need to be able because i have 1 old laptop with 8mb ram is a shit i know lol..

thanks all

how do you expect to add a fix and get older versions to work if you cannot even find the SEARCH button here on the forum,this has been covered before and a search will find the existing info

KKB
10-04-2006, 02:09 PM
how do you expect to add a fix and get older versions to work if you cannot even find the SEARCH button here on the forum,this has been covered before and a search will find the existing info

Well that info doesn't work for me. Any other tips?

WissNX-01
10-24-2006, 11:24 AM
the gaffer,

Your one of those 'Search Nazis' potential forum members hate, right? Your reply in about 2/3 of the threads I have seen have you indicating to someone that they didnt search enough. Not really helpful.

Just a suggestion, if someone ignores the sometimes worthless search function, why dont you be a pal and help them out by posting a few URLs pointing to the topics of which they are interested in. Your non-answers are not helpful, and it makes you look like a douche.

the gaffer
10-25-2006, 02:44 AM
the gaffer,

Your one of those 'Search Nazis' potential forum members hate, right? Your reply in about 2/3 of the threads I have seen have you indicating to someone that they didnt search enough. Not really helpful.

Just a suggestion, if someone ignores the sometimes worthless search function, why dont you be a pal and help them out by posting a few URLs pointing to the topics of which they are interested in. Your non-answers are not helpful, and it makes you look like a douche.

whatever floats your boat mate,when youve been around here as long as some of us who may i add give up our own time to try and help others,then you may realise for me to search and give them it on a plate then they will never learn or bother to use the search,you ever had a pm thanking you because someone took your advice and found a stack of stuff they wanted by searching,well ive had stacks,just another pointer trying to be a smart alec by postings such as this is not helpful either,learn a little about a place buddy before you start trying to be clever and making yourself look silly,heres the search results for messenger http://www.oldversion.com/talk/search.php?searchid=180115 as you can see many threads to read through and i think mebers here will agree it doesnt hurt for people to help themselves a little.