PDA

View Full Version : iTunes trouble

RWGrimm
11-22-2006, 12:22 AM
I am having a little trouble with iTunes, though it may possibly be something else.

I have a number of burnt CDs, which I have been transferring from the CD to the iTunes.

However on some of the CDs, while transferring the song to iTunes, it moves incredibly slow, sometimes even freezing up. Once I left a CD to transfer overnight, and the next morning all the songs were in iTunes, but only about 0-3 seconds worth of the songs.

I'm really at a loss for what is going on. I don't know if it's iTunes suddenly not working, the songs on the CDs or the CDs themselves. It shouldn't be the CDs since some many that worked and didn't work are both the same CD brand.

I use a Windows XP, and the songs I am recently having trouble with were burned in Windows Media Player, however I know some of the CDs that worked were also burned in that program.

If anyone can help me out that would be great. :)

the gaffer
11-22-2006, 02:23 AM
i do not personally use itunes so am unable to comment on that much,but just because some cds work that doesnt necessarily mean they were not a bad batch of discs,certain brands and certain burners do have problems with reliability and burning problems.hopefully some other members here will try and solve your problem.good luck

sudane
11-22-2006, 06:46 AM
Hello Boss ,
user Bearshare, u can find any song you want,,,,

the gaffer
11-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Hello Boss ,
user Bearshare, u can find any song you want,,,,

the ops problem was transfering music from cds not acquiring it.