PDA

View Full Version : Site issue

Nick_Coffey
11-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Is anyone else getting this issue when viewing the homepage of this site? Here's what I get when I get to oldversion.com:

| Communication

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/oldver/public_html/index.php on line 1

| Graphics

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/oldver/public_html/index.php on line 1

| Multimedia

| Internet

| File Sharing

| Utilities

| Security

| Enterprise

| FTP

Thanks for any help/feedback regarding this.

Nick

The Dude
11-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Yes we know......

Please see this thread (http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=3951) :)

Thank you.

OldVersion.com Admin
11-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Thanks Dude, I'm fixing it - almost making it work.

OldVersion.com Admin
11-23-2006, 11:03 AM
Thanks to the Dude's help, the web site is now in the form of a working version - my apologies for the downtime guys, I hope the alternative is there but we want to merge together and allow an access to an older version of our web site

http://www.oldversion.com/old/

The Dude
11-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Im glad things are working again Alex :)

God bless you