PDA

View Full Version : Lightray 3D

slinky
12-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Information -

Program Name: Lightray3d
Current version: 1.4
Desired versions: 1.3.5 or 1.3.6
Description: A modelling program, Better old then new.

Hey guys, I would like to know if you could possible find an older version of lightray3d! say 1.3.5 or 1.3.6 i can't use the layout of 1.4, I had 1.4 for about 2 weeks, I paid for it, But after a while it refused to work, I still have my 1.3.5 and 1.3.6 key, But i need an older version to use, If you could help this would be brilliant for my modelling job! Thanks guys

Really helpful if you could help a guy out ! :)

Thanks, Yours Faithfully -

Phillip J C S Green ( AKA Sans )

Goslow
12-09-2006, 12:46 AM
I maybe able to help there,what did Prometheus say?

slinky
12-10-2006, 08:23 AM
i have a problem with 1.4 as my key refuses to work.. it only works on 1.3.5, thats why im coming here for support... my modelling jobs will basicly fly out of the window if i dont have this, if you can help i would be greatly thankful!

Goslow
12-11-2006, 01:24 PM
Is that your final answer??

admin edit: please do not spam, this is the requests board. any gameshows may be played on tv, or innovatively created on the general forum.

slinky
12-11-2006, 04:18 PM
no ;) im really desperate for this, I posted on the Lr3d forums but i never got a reply :( Im only asking for an old version as i cannot use the New version, its too wierd for me to use. Im used to 1.3.5 so if you could help i would really appreciate it thanks !

OldVersion.com Admin
12-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Slinky,

Unfortunately we cannot advocate finding an old version for you for piracy purposes. However, you are welcome to email the developer with your problem.

What I can do is forward the email on your behalf or call them for you, but I'd prefer you do this on your own.

Goslow
12-13-2006, 01:34 PM
I would advise you accept Admin's kind offer as the only alternative to your thread so far.
My original offer to help would still stand if again requested, however, additionally I would now also require the results of Ablix's efforts so as not to re-hash already covered ground.

Of course if piracy as indicated by Ablix rather than lack of support is your motivation that would negate any offer of possible help.

slinky
12-13-2006, 02:30 PM
Ok i understand, If you could contdact the creator i would be greatfully please, Although how come this has to do something with piracy? I dont understand.

Anyway, If you could contact him i would be really pleased!

Thanks

Phil