PDA

View Full Version : Paint Shop Pro downloads a disappointment

cjgriff
12-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Hi, I was really glad to see that the older versions of PSP were being offered for download. Couldn't wait to tell some of my friends. Then I found out that they are only trial versions !!:mad: There is nothing in the article about the history of the program that indicated that what was being offered was a trial version.

Why have people waste their time ??

Goslow
12-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Why have people waste their time ??Hi, I would guess that is a common question when we repeatedly remind people to read the site help/F.A.Q files,a good pratice when you are a new visitor to any site
Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free. (http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php)

locustfurnace
12-20-2006, 05:37 PM
The concept of this website has been discussed a few times in other threads. But the bottom line is that the site is more to help people who used, owned, or are familiar with older versions of a particular software title and want to find it once again. These people usually have a license, but just lack the necessary files for their license.