PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Mail Sign Out Deleted

Billy
12-24-2006, 01:03 AM
Does anyone know why the Yahoo mail Sign Out button that used to exist in the top right hand corner of the Yahoo mail pages disappear, it just doesn't exist anymore, have emailed Yahoo weeks ago, but no response?

How does 1 sign out from Yahoo Mail now?

the gaffer
12-24-2006, 02:11 AM
isnt the sign out button located just under your user name towards the middle of the page at the top.

Billy
12-24-2006, 04:20 AM
No it isnt, Yahoo mail does not have yr sign in name at the top of each page like Hotmail does.

the gaffer
12-24-2006, 07:02 AM
does your pc currently have a problem with displaying pages properly ? i just signed into yahoo and the buttons are exactly as i said,top left of the page is the yahoo logo and in the centre when you are signed in are your user name underneath that is sign out and also account details.

Billy
12-25-2006, 06:00 AM
Everything seems to be working okay, the sign out button on any yahoo page is missing.

locustfurnace
12-25-2006, 09:07 AM
I just now logged into yahoo mail and atleast on my page there is a sign out present just under my username.

Billy
12-26-2006, 01:07 AM
Mail Home - Help Sign In
[New User? Sign Up]

The above is all I have on my page after I have logged into Yahoo mail-there is no Sign Out button anywhere?

The Dude
12-26-2006, 01:19 AM
Are you using the BETA side?? (Thats crap so it might be why)

I just logged in on the original skin and the logout was right there.....

Heres the direct link to logout

http://us.f334.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Logout?YY=79978 (Paste this into your browser address bar when you wanna logout and it should work)

Billy
12-26-2006, 05:01 AM
How do I know if I have the BETA version and if I have, how do I change back to the previous version?

The Dude
12-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Well they are trying to force all members to the BETA side... (Its thier NEW look (Its crap,it runs slow,its horrible))

Try logging onto your mail from here > http://wap.oa.yahoo.com (Pick the original mail)

Good luck :)

the gaffer
12-26-2006, 11:19 AM
if you are trying to sign out of the beta try out page the signout button is right at the bottom of the page in the centre with your user name

Billy
12-27-2006, 03:34 AM
I have created a new Yahoo Mail Account and even this new account does not have the SIGN OUT button on any of it's pages (e.g. Inbox, Options,Draft,Sent etc etc) and it is not BETA.

the gaffer
12-27-2006, 04:54 AM
unfortunatley it seems we have no answer to your problem,my only assumption can be that your pc does seem to have a problem displaying the yahoo page,it may be worth trying a different browser to see if you have the same problem,it may be worth trying opera browser,there are many listed on the main oldversion page.